If Team 6 Had Failed?

[quote=“housecat”]What has any of this crap got to do with my thread title? Never mind. There’s no damn point.

BTW, THIS is why women don’t post more often. :thumbsdown:[/quote]

Well, then, I apologize for my rude behavior. :bow:

[quote=“housecat”]I figure all you boys are big enough. . . .
Maybe I was wrong. Forgive me for overestimating you.[/quote]

Well, speaking for myself only, I know I can be very childish at times. Sometimes I think that maybe I never grew up. And for that shortcoming, again, I apologize. :bow:

But in my defense, I keep looking for adult role models. It’s a difficult quest:

[color=#00BF00][Edited to clean up my botched quote job][/color]

[quote=“Charlie Jack”]From the China Post:

Umm. Am I the only person to think that this guy’s name reads like, “Did Yer Corn Hole?”[/quote]

The [color=#FF0000]title[/color] of that thread was “Lafayette Defendants Found Not Guilty.” Lafayette Defendants Found Not Guilty

Where, oh where, can I find that adult role model? Guess I’ll just have to keep searching.

But to your question(s):

Well, I can think of at least five possibilities, and of course there are probably more possibilities than I can think of:
(1) We’d never hear about it, or we’d hear about it much later.
(2) They’d escape, they’d make it back OK.
(3) The Pakistani government would kill them.
(4) The Pakistani government would detain and then release them.
(5) The Pakistani government would detain them and put them on trial.

He’d probably look somewhat like Carter after the failed Iran hostage rescue.

I don’t know whether there would be riots, but I imagine some people would be celebrating.

It might have spiked, I don’t know how high, but I think the spike would be relatively short-lived.

They might, but I think he was an embarrassment to them, so I think it more likely they’d say little or nothing.