If you can't kill 'em then what do you do with them?

How do you deal with naggers? I personally would love to shoot mine, but I’m not interested in doing more time than I’ve already served while having to deal with my nagger.

I don’t get nagging. What is the point of doing it unless you like to hear the sound of your own voice. Or perhaps you just don’t know how to communicate effectively. Even then, you would think that a lot of naggers, when being consistantly ignored would wake up and realize “hey, this isn’t working. I’ve got to work on this.” My nagger doesn’t. Ungrateful and faithful in finding fault with everything, even thought they have more than enough to be grateful for, this nagger I know will find a way to even nag me about the weather. :astonished: (no joke).

Time is ticking and I’m looking for a new way out… :s

Place a loaded .45 on the table when you sit down. That should help.

jdsmith&wessen

Bees. Killer bees. That always works.

Earplugs and shades …

Exchange it for a whiner.

Mexican Killer Bees.

edit:

(dumb joke…didn’t work…erased now…sorry)

I’m a nagger. I nag my baby about what he eats. He thinks it is about his weight, but it isn’t. Even if he had a BMI of 18 I would worry about him sitting down and eating a whole cake in one sitting. My best friend died of diabetic complications 4 years ago and my mother is over 300 lbs. I tend to be a nag about diet. There should be a support group for us.
Just so you know, your nagger probably knows she is a nagger. And probably gets very upset with herself over it. But she worries so much that she can’t seem to control herself. Not that this would make you any less irritated at the nagging. But at least now you know it makes you both miserable and not just you.

Simple operant conditioning is called for. Reward and punishment.

We keep a spray bottle full of water handy for when the cats are naughty. Perhaps you could try carrying one of those, and squirt your nagger right in the face when the nagging starts? :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Simple operant conditioning is called for. Reward and punishment.

We keep a spray bottle full of water handy for when the cats are naughty. Perhaps you could try carrying one of those, and squirt your nagger right in the face when the nagging starts? :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Oh I know you are taking the piss out of me, but seriously, I do like that one. :bravo: But women are the biggest naggers I know of. But mine is a man, so I don’t know if he has gender issues.

But I never understood women who nag. You aren’t doing anyting but irking your mate off. And that’s a sex kill. Why would you want to kill the thrill? I see women nagging all the time here in America, and I just want to say, please would you just shut the fuck up! Going on national tv to nag their husbands in a national forum because he didn’t pick up the socks? What is going on (or not) in your life where having to go on national tv to complain about household chores?

Perhaps it wouldn’t be bad if Hillary won. She could nag people into peace agreements. Nag North Korea into turning it’s nuclear program into the nuke program, where millions of Koreans have microwaves in their homes by the end of 2009.

[quote=“Namahottie”]
Perhaps it wouldn’t be bad if Hillary won. She could nag people into peace agreements. Nag North Korea into turning it’s nuclear program into the nuke program, where millions of Koreans have microwaves in their homes by the end of 2009.[/quote]
They’d have to get electricity first.

As for the nagging, I think it’s just an ingrained habit. A person sees how their parents interact and just naturally grows up believing that is how normal people talk. My dad nags people constantly. Not responding doesn’t work - he just nags more because he thinks we’re not listening. Doing what he wants doesn’t work either - he just nags about something else, and is reinforced in his belief that nagging works.

I detest nagging. Nagging me always results in my deliberately “disobeying” or even doing the opposite of what they nag me about, whether it’s to “passive aggressively” get back at the nagger, or to assert my personal freedom.

SuchAFob, you may be doing your sweetie a disservice by nagging him about diet. I know full well that if I am nagged about diet, it only increases my craving for junk food, and makes me more likely to sneak out to McDonald’s. Nagging him may have the same effect. I perform much better diet-wise when there is no nagging involved, but instead there is support and encouragement.

Namahottie, from my experience and that of others I know, the best way to deal with naggers is by telling them in no uncertain terms to stop nagging or you’re ending the relationship. (It may take time, because nagging is a bad habit, and the nagger is often unaware of it, and often thinks he/she is being helpful.)

Join them?

just say “nagger whaaaaaaat???” at the top of your voice and do the “sheniqua” head move. that would scare me shitless.

Are you nagging me about nagging?

sfs

We don’t like the word “naggers”.

[quote=“theposter”]just say “nagger whaaaaaaat???” at the top of your voice and do the “sheniqua” head move. that would scare me shitless.[/quote] :laughing: Funny.

Chris. My nagger is blood related. But I maybe able to kill the relationship once I move out of state. :smiling_imp:

do you know any sheniquas? i always like tell it like it is black girls. plus they can be my bodyguard.