If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

Today, I am a volunteer tree. I am going to join the forest and learn about the issues facing old growth trees! Come join me in my effort! and be sure and contribute to my effort through Paypal!

Today, I am a why tree? Wanna ask me why?

You do realise that a ā€˜volunteerā€™ tree is one that sprouts up somewhere it wasnā€™t planted and isnā€™t wanted? :smiley:

Why are you telling me this? Aha! See where I am going with this? Aha!

Well, today, I am a today tree because it is all going to be about today and only today wanna know why? oops that was yesterdayā€™s tree. Please ignore that oversight.

A dogwood.

Pity that you arenā€™t a doggone woodā€¦ sighā€¦ I never get what I WANT!!! Why!!! WHY NOT!!! Damn damn DAMN!!!

Any tree would be fine, as long as it gets accepted to NTU medical school. Now this tree should log off and go study some moreā€¦:frowning:

Today, I feel the deperate need to be a desperate tree. I donā€™t understand how so much time could pass without an opportunity to share my feelings very important FEELINGS about the tree that I believe that I am and how it represents those very important, nay, all-important feelingsā€¦ and yet this forum was denied to me for what? a week? :no-no:

So, given that a whole weekā€™s or perhaps more than a weekā€™s feelings have piled up, I am perplexed as to what kind of tree I am, should have been, should be, would have beenā€¦ :doh:

I certainly hope that the organizers of this forum NEVER EVER NEVER put me in such a predicament again!

Yours truly

Frederick P. Smith v.

Today, I am a THINKING NOT FEELING tree. I feel that this is the best and most appropriate use of my being.

If one can be a ā€œstoutā€ tree, can one be a beer tree? a lager tree?

Today, I am a ā€œnoā€ tree. NO!

Today, I am a ā€œIā€™ve-got-to-be-meā€ tree. Whoooo hoooo! :bow:

Iā€™d be a tree thatā€™s turned into a fine guitar, or an overpriced Ukulele would be even better. Then I wouldnā€™t really be a tree, Iā€™d be a GUITAR.

MIND BLOWN

[quote]Iā€™d be a tree thatā€™s turned into a fine guitar, or an overpriced Ukulele would be even better. Then I wouldnā€™t really be a tree, Iā€™d be a GUITAR.

MIND BLOWN[/quote]

What types of songs would be strummed on you? classical? jazz? rock-n-roll? soul? blue-grass? blues? country? Hawaiian? and would it matter how you were strummed depending on whether you were the guitar or the ukelele? and finally, is there no wood that you think would best be suited to your strumming needs? I merely ask because the title of this thread is about TREES. See?

It doesnā€™t matter what kind of tree I am so long as Iā€™m made into an ukulele that gets played regularly by a beautiful lady with a coconut bra.

You say it does not matter and yetā€¦ and yetā€¦ and YETā€¦ you mention the coconut braā€¦ which as we all knowā€¦ comes from a TREE! SEE! :bow:

Today, I am a train treeā€¦ no two guesses why. Wanna guess why?

Today, I am a ā€œwhat the hellā€ tree. OH yes, that is what I AM.

You say it does not matter and yetā€¦ and yetā€¦ and YETā€¦ you mention the coconut braā€¦ which as we all knowā€¦ comes from a TREE! SEE! :bow:[/quote]
Youā€™ve got me there, I guess the Ukuleles were probably made from coconut trees originallyā€¦ thatā€™s the great thing about ukes, it doesnā€™t matter too much what itā€™s made of.