If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot

“What kind of tree should I be?”

Global, ironic is it not that my first reply to you about genuflecting to the global tree, is what you worship.

disco will answer yes/no questions for you pretty straightforwardly if you use the “fortune” command

Should I get drunk tonight @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

WTF? But for more complex questions, you’ll have to make do with the “quote” command and read the tea leaves

What tree should fredsmith be today? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: You can be what you want to be. You have the power within and we will help you always. — Byron Pulsifer

1 Like

What kind of tree am I?

@discobot

Oh for fuck’s sake. I give up on this damned @discobot shit. WTF!!!

What kind of a republican stumps for Hillary Clinton, accept a global tree, accept your place in nature.

Yah yah, probably should not, perhaps should be right next to “should the top mod of forumosa constantly troll IP” not a good look.

Boy, these Trump supporters have really gotten thin-skinned.

Don’t you mean thin-barked? Don’t bring your cis humanism here to dictate what is normal to those of us who KNOW that we have always been meant to be trees. Don’t deny my narrative to explore my own reality by superimposing your convictions/prejudices and hate-filled invective/judgments on my world. Peace out! @discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

Fuck discobot @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Some pursue happiness, others create it. —

1 Like

Hmmmm perhaps the result of said verb but not the desired result @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

And then some!

I think you’ve finally gotten the hang of it!