If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

What is the meaning of this quibbling? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you kick a stone in anger, youā€™ll hurt your own foot. ā€” Korean Proverb

1 Like

Why would I kick a stone? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Donā€™t count on it

I am concernedā€¦ or do I mean constipated? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. ā€” Rumi

1 Like

I thought they both outranked you. :idunno:

Maybe heā€™ll sign up.

Where are the trees? Why did they leave? Is it winter or something?

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear? ā€” Confucius

Because thatā€™s part of the treeā€™s nature.

It leaves :maple_leaf::herb::leaves::fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

But it hurt my feelings. I am sensitive you know. Everyone tells me so.

You all need to understand that I am special precisely because I am so sensitive. I have been told I am precious as well. At least that is what my psychiatrist saysā€¦ I mean the Lacanian one not the Freudian or Jungian ones. As they have explained, I am easily misunderstood but those who are not as special as I.

I wonderā€¦ how should I feel about my feelings about trees today? @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I wonderā€¦ how should I feel about my feelings about trees today? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen. ā€” Frank Wright

But I am not believingā€¦ I am feeling about my feelingsā€¦ why oh why canā€™t you give me a straight answer? o @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: There is nothing happens to any person but what was in his power to go through with. ā€” Marcus Aurelius

1 Like