If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

Hmmm … I would have thought getting shot was being a “ victim” , non?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

To be honest, the german word for “doubt”, which is “Zweifel” doesn’t contain a “b”… :stuck_out_tongue:

But it does contain a “Z” and that was my point ALL ALONG!!!

What the hell does all this have to do with trees? Inquiring shrubs want to know.

Discobot gets irony.

Since when is it wrong for trees and shrubs to discuss philosophy or etymology? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Most likely

Say what? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated? — David Bader

I don’t know? Is it? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: What we see depends mainly on what we look for. — John Lubbock

I don’t know. Does it? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Whatever happens, take responsibility. — Tony Robbins

I don’t know. Should I? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. — Mark Twain

Taiwania cryptomerioides. One tree has one ecosystem, and it was also called the tree that hits the moon by the Taieanese aborigines.

video:https://www.facebook.com/enc.teia/videos/1512144062183905/

Well, that certainly is a mouthful. I cannot imagine trying to ask @discobot three times in fast succession regarding said tree and its Latin appellation. Crikey.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Taiwania cryptomerioides @discobot quote