If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

Now I’m just board.

1 Like

Where was I? Oh yes! I was there but now I am here. Is that progress? Or just frenetic motion? Does it matter? Should it matter? If the acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree that rules out being an oak so maybe some bird ate and shit out a seed and my life is now to be a becoming of being that is and was becoming all along a being of shitted seed germinated rootedness without the roots? Mangrove?

Shitted seed? A form of becomingness? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody. — Herbert Swope

1 Like

Hmmmmm shitted seed being becomingness? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

Ahhhhh so it is becoming clear… very clear… but what kind of reality is that? One is tempted to ask… @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: See the positive side, the potential, and make an effort. — Dalai Lama

Ahhhhh yes the effort… @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

What do you mean by no? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Fred has become a “One thread Tree”, unwilling to have any other discourse. I am going to write a letter to , well someone, it’s just not on.

As I was saying before so timorously nay querelously yes querelously but with elements of trepidatiousness that make it somewhat timorously interrupted a mangrove appears to be the best perhaps only solution to today’s treehood question @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. — Elbert Hubbard

Hmmmm yes I too was being hesitant in the face of how to define the querelous nature of the timorous intrusion or rather trepidatious interjection yes interjection seems right right? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Look forward to spring as a time when you can start to see what nature has to offer once again. — Byron Pulsifer

Spring has sprung and thus is springing but to what end? Must all reality be condemned to teleological interpretations? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Fear of failure is one attitude that will keep you at the same point in your life. — Byron Pulsifer

True but as you will have noticed it is the change that induces the schematic whole in gestalt eschatology or do I should I be using deduces given the reversed focus of the proof? @discobot fortune