If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

What would I do if I had the $5 that you owe me? What? I wonder…

Say bristlecone pines three times really fast. Now that’ll be $5

I see clearly. Yes you are impressed perhaps even astonished and who wouldn’t be? And who wouldn’t be?

I see but my perceptions are filtered by how I see more than what I see and that is why I see where I am seeing from as how I see what I see. Perhaps I cannot see the trees because of the forest rather than the forest because of the trees.

No no no no no no no no no…

Not not not not not not…

Never never never never never

No not never

I had a thought about climate change and trees. Wanna guess what it was? Hahahahahahajaha

It shines brightly on the trees and vines on this glacial block after cool showers lashed the bog ridden points to the east. The stars now twinkle as the quest resumes to the west or should I say West before the birds fly south.

Why 99? Why not 100? Or even 10000? Why?

Achooooooooo

I’d choose maple or cherry blossom tree.

A petal of the blossom that fell blew toward the tidal vision of the celestial engineer who perceived the actuality of the structure that would channel the superluminary beam to points west and coordinates south.

1 Like

Sounds like something Yogi may say . I don’t mean the Bear …although his narrative may suit the thread more aptly :wink:

I don’t know what has come over me, but I no longer want to be a tree of any kind. I feel like taking an axe and chopping myself down and then using a stump remover to finish the job once and for all. Maybe it’s time for me to graduate to being a pizza topping… like a maple or ash… or even a fern… oh wait! Damn it!

Good idea. How about pepperoni?

I was thinking mushroom but is that too rechaufee given the tree thread?

An oak tree

Was it drunk?