If you found a smurf...?

What would you do if you found out someone was ‘smurfing?’ Just askin’ like…

I’d make a tobacco pouch out of his scrotum.

In what sense? Banking or Internet?

I guess I’d tie them up, drizzle them with mango preserves, and… well, you get the picture.

No offense, but the point is … Nr1 Smurf prepared the smurf to smurf a smurfing long time ago himself…

Sporran! Yes, that’s right.

In what sense? Banking or Internet?[/quote]
T’internet, and more particularly, here, at flob.com.

If oi faund a smoorf? Shure wood dat be loik faundin’ a leprechaun?

I’d sic Gargamel after them.

Tom, what do you mean?Please tell.

We caught a smurf once in the woods behide my daddy’s creek. We treed him with the dogs and we couldn’t get him down.

So finally, my uncle Cleetus winged him with some bird shot and we tied him to the front of the truck and brought him back to the fruit cellar.

It took hours for him to die.

Ok Tom so I did some research
pentics.net/denial-of-servic … /smurf.cgi

I would say that no one is smurfing. I think I know what is going on. PM the person you believe to be guilty and I bet they will explain all to you.

Wait, is this one of those Dungeons and Dragons alignment tests?

A) YOU inform the administrators of the forum of the miscreant’s wrong-doing for the sake of the integrity and purity of the online community. You do not stain the the honor of the law by making silly jokes about blue skinned cartoon characters.
You are Lawful Good

B) YOU say live and let live to the erstatz poster. It is not your business to enforce these rules, and too much tattling could shift the balance of the forum to an overly strict and staid mode. You do not interfere with the little blue elfkin’s travels, but neither do you intervene when Azrael tries to corner him.
You are True Neutral

C) YOU log into your own smurf account, go into the Women’s forum and spread some rumors about both the smurfing account and the new poster, and them flame-bait the guy into getting himself banned. You then recruit him to spam the forum and join you in trolling the forum in the hopes of ruining it for everyone. Oh, and you suck the blood out of Papa Smurf to use to create an elixir that turns dog crap into gold.
You are Chaotic Evil.

Don’t crush that smurf! … hand me the pliers.

I would blackmail the culprit. :wink:

Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That’s all I need.

Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.

Sean Smith: Smurfette?

Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.

Donnie: Smurfette doesn’t fuck.

Ronald Fisher: That’s bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.

Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.

Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?

Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.

Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.

Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn’t create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel’s evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn’t happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don’t even have… reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It’s just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what’s the point of living… if you don’t have a dick?

Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Apparently “Smurfing” is also used among connesiours (sp?) of Meth, and refers to them lining up at the drug store to buy the maximum allowable amounts of its constituent drugs. You know, because the Smurfs always walked around in a line…? Imagine that–the word "Smurfing’ having different meanings!

Did everybody see that European anti-war commercial that showed the Smurf village getting bombed? (Herge gave permission.)

You have to measure them then tag and release if they’re not over the minimum legal size.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]We caught a smurf once in the woods behide my daddy’s creek. We treed him with the dogs and we couldn’t get him down.

So finally, my uncle Cleetus winged him with some bird shot and we tied him to the front of the truck and brought him back to the fruit cellar.

It took hours for him to die.[/quote]

Another true Idaho “red neck”

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: