If you have a bike accident in Taiwan

First thing first, evaluate your injured level.

If it is just a scrape, you can go to the nearby clinic( family medicine, dermatology, general surgery, orthopedics… etc).

Here are some words that might help you to communicate with the staff about your symptoms.

Read my article through the link! :blush:

Feel free to message me!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Your Taiwanese (not biological) sister for health or medical assistance - can I help?