Iggy

Now I am not able to put anyone of ignore, but even when I was I never did. I might miss something good.

I have seen several people in the last few days initiate (or say they were going to) the ignore fuction on another poster.

So, my question: why announce it in the thread? “Hey, Mr Poopypants! I’m ignoring you!” :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry:

Why not simply ignore them…and if you are constantly conversating with them, you wouldn’t know what they wrote, and they’d be losing sleep over what happened to you or getting pissed off that you refused to respond to their queries.

Great psychologicacal warfare.

jdsadist

I thought this thread was about Iggy Pop. :raspberry:

[quote=“jdsmith”]Now I am not able to put anyone of ignore, but even when I was I never did. I might miss something good.

I have seen several people in the last few days initiate (or say they were going to) the ignore fuction on another poster.

So, my question: why announce it in the thread? “Hey, Mr Poopypants! I’m ignoring you!” :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry: :raspberry:

Why not simply ignore them…and if you are constantly conversating with them, you wouldn’t know what they wrote, and they’d be losing sleep over what happened to you or getting pissed off that you refused to respond to their queries.

jdsadist[/quote]

Did someone say something there? :wink:

I don’t know what jdsmith said 'cause I’ve got him on ignore. What did he say?

[quote=“jdsmith”]Now I am not able to put anyone of ignore, but even when I was I never did. I might miss something good.

jdsadist[/quote]

Because people like to broadcast their drama for all the world to see. And hopefully get a few supporting PMs. (note the small s :slight_smile: )

Whenever I see your posts I stick my fingers in my ears and say loudly “La La La, can’t hear you, La La La”

[quote=“elektronisk”]I thought this thread was about Iggy Pop. :raspberry:[/quote]me too…Boo!

Good grief! Is that what Iggy looks like now!

Whatever you do, don’t touch drugs!

HG

When I see yours, I just laugh laugh laugh…

Cards on the table. No need to put anyone’s knickers in knot. :idunno:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“elektronisk”]I thought this thread was about Iggy Pop. :raspberry:[/quote]me too…Boo!
[/quote]

I can be if you want…I’m easy…and bored

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“elektronisk”]I thought this thread was about Iggy Pop. :raspberry:[/quote]me too…Boo!
[/quote]

I can be if you want…I’m easy…and bored[/quote]

What can you be? :wink:

Me too, dammit

I have Iggy Pop on ignore. He never has anything good to say.

I am the only person posting on this site.

I’ve ignored EVERYONE!

BTW, my son just saw that Iggy Pop pic,… I don’t think he’ll sleep well tonight.

I wish I could ignore that wanker, canucktyuktuk. He sucks.