Ignorant Americans at their best

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211

Discuss :noway:

Thanks. Now I have to mop the sprayed coffee off my keyboard and monitor before the ants find it.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quite enjoyable. Reminded me of the South Park movie.

:loco:

Funny for about a minute. What gets me the most is the total and utter lack of satire. The aching absence of humour. You can’t help feeling sorry for these people. Many over the years have made great livings slagging off other countries, but with style and wit. Christ, a whole genre of British comedy is based on taking the piss out of Johnny Foreigner. But this? Wow. I and everyone I know grew out of this sort of simplistic shit at about five years old.

The Atlantic Ocean never looked so big. :astonished:

Now we know why Maoman has got such a big dog. :laughing:

[quote=“doraemon”][quote=“JadeEmpirePlaya”]http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211

Discuss :noway:[/quote]

Ignorant , Americans : same meaning for me :smiley:

50% of American adult population is obese.
Maybe too much fat in their tiny brains make them have problems….[/quote]

Yep, ignorant and fat. So if we are the world’s only superpower fat lot it says about the rest of you. :laughing:

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“doraemon”][quote=“JadeEmpirePlaya”]http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211

Maybe too much fat in their tiny brains make them have problems

…but really, how seriously can you take a guy wearing a red bow~tie.

Welcome to OUR century!!

[quote=“doraemon”][quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“doraemon”][quote=“JadeEmpirePlaya”]http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211

Maybe too much fat in their tiny brains make them have problems

An army of trolling yank is coming! :laughing:

Great so we have to choose between China and America. :frowning:

[quote=“doraemon”]Sorry for you, but this is the past. You aren’t anymore a superpower now. Everything has an end, and this century won’t be the Americans one (fortunately for the world) I think that during this century Americans will learn what’s mean ‘to suffer’
Since so many years you have spread shit everywhere, and one day it’ll come back to your face :s[/quote]

[quote=“hexuan”]Funny for about a minute. What gets me the most is the total and utter lack of satire. The aching absence of humour. You can’t help feeling sorry for these people. Many over the years have made great livings slagging off other countries, but with style and wit. Christ, a whole genre of British comedy is based on taking the piss out of Johnny Foreigner. But this? Wow. I and everyone I know grew out of this sort of simplistic shit at about five years old.

The Atlantic Ocean never looked so big. :astonished:[/quote]

Maybe the funny thing is that they weren’t trying to be funny.

[quote=“Tetsuo”][quote=“doraemon”]Sorry for you, but this is the past. You aren’t anymore a superpower now. Everything has an end, and this century won’t be the Americans one (fortunately for the world) I think that during this century Americans will learn what’s mean ‘to suffer’
Since so many years you have spread shit everywhere, and one day it’ll come back to your face :s[/quote]
[/quote]

very funny :smiley:

Its interesting how frequent the “I hate Americans” postings come up on this site. Just over 1/2 of the citizens who chose to vote in the past 2004 election, voted for Bush and his conservative party. Its disappointing, yet expected, that the great number of anti-Americans on www.forumosa.com don’t take into account that the majority of the citizens of the US did not vote or align themselves with the current political party in the Whitehouse, yet feel that every single American is fat, hateful, and ignorant.

I watched the Evil Anne on Fox News clip from the website above and read the hateful remarks from the anti-American posters on www.forumosa.com and put all of you in the same lot. Both of you harbor feelings and promote hatered of others based soley on their country of citizenship. You are the same, not different, and certainly not enlightened.

And considering the only reason Taiwan even exists is through the continuing good graces of the US. Oh well, the only thing this really shows is the true and utter ignorance of so many of the posters here are.

Is it [i]really[/i] such a choice for you?

And considering the only reason Taiwan even exists is through the continuing good graces of the US. Oh well, the only thing this really shows is the true and utter ignorance of so many of the posters here are.[/quote]

How someone having a such loser stalin picture avatar can talk about ignorance?? :loco:

Got a very loose grasp on humor, haven’t you.

And you call Americans ignorant.