iLearn.tw...Is this for real?

What a rabbit hole. Only two clicks from this very thread. Think about it!

2 Likes

1 Like

Quite the character. I wonder if he’s here for the lack of extradition treaties.

5 Likes

A very unique character. Probably harmless. Hopefully. Maybe entertaining in small doses.

3 Likes

But not enough to entrust your kids to. This is probably why I don’t have kids.

3 Likes

Heck I went to a school where I was punished regularly for questioning the existence of the man upstairs . He and I might have more in common than I had expected.

1 Like

Maybe there’s an opening at his school. Time to consider another career change? :grin:

1 Like

I need a splurting coffee gif.

2 Likes

I can imagine the interview questions.

1 Like

Where the other buxiban guy that was into UFOs and aliens, different guy right (wasn’t me either lol)?

Maybe they could meet up and have a face-off?
Taiwan ain’t big enough for the two of us !

“Which theory of earth science do you support…flat earth theory or expanding earth theory?”

2 Likes

So when you reach the edge of the earth…
Do you bring a parachute or do you expect to float off ? (Preparedness question and shows forward thinking ).

You could make his mind explode by saying “Hollow earth, with an advanced civilization living inside”.

1 Like

But what about the advanced civilisation hiding within the hollow of the civilisation that is hiding in the hollow of the earth.
Never thought of THAT did you.

Well that just sounds like slavery with extra steps.

You should get into his Jewish conspiracies. I think they’re in issue 2. Teaching that to Taiwanese high school kids.

There’s also an entire issue on how much he hates trans people. Pretty sure that’s issue 4

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw those. Despite the constant swearing, he seems to base the flat earth thing on religious beliefs.

In this belief system, is the moon flat? The sun?

When I first found this, I read that his neighbors complain that he’s out in front of the school drinking with his friends. There are YT videos of them at it.

Am I the only one mostly put off by his (mis)use of commas?

3 Likes

You must hate Forumosa.

3 Likes