I'll Say it...TAIWAN GREW ON ME!

The world needs more Samoan yuppie like yous–
(goddamn happy they make them SUVs front seat so wide.) We will miss ya, in a Brokeback way… :frowning:
Bring those lowrider tunes I burned and play them in Vancouver!

Go make the world safe from mediocrity!

Aloha Bra!!

I’m currently living in Vancouver, and ironically, probably will be going to Taiwan to live in a few months. By the numbers Vancouver clearly is a much more livable city, and accordingly to the yearly surveys, it’s #1 is the world for a few years straight. But I think it all boils down to how you’re used to living- I have a friend currently visiting from Taiwan, and she says she prefer Taiwan a lot more. Just more “exciting” were her words.

That’s right, georgie, Vancouver is THE IT place and I’ve been sayin that since I joined this board, since most stuff posted about Canada is lame here.

Anyhoo, I’m a pho eatin’, import dissin’, du Maurier shmokin’, Robson strollin’, English Bay tannin’ Samoan at heart. What else can I do but leave this place? Been on a two year-long vacation, now it’s time to go back and get back into the workforce. Or marry rich. Whichever happens first. :laughing: B2G read my mind. I’m so selfless I need to return to save 604 from mediocrity. Let’s call it community service! But you know what I’ll miss the most about Taiwan? I’ll miss you folks the most.

But my people are calling.

(By the way, um, guys? I’m not leaving yet…I’ll let you know when I do. I just wanted to start a thread on how even though Taiwan sucks balls on days ending in “y,” it has its moments and charm.)

So when’s the drunkenly debauched farewell bash?
That would be so cool, as long as we all get to pretend that it’s Sandman who’s leaving, not The Rock. I’ll miss that tamponhead…

[quote=“twonavels”]So when’s the drunkenly debauched farewell bash?
That would be so cool, as long as we all get to pretend that it’s Sandman who’s leaving, not The Rock. I’ll miss that tamponhead…[/quote]
That’s it. You’ve angered sandman.

There will be a big dry (read Koolaid) party with nachos and shish kebabs. Details to follow. It will coincide with the “914, the New Jew” conversion party.

We’re gonna miss ya, ya big lug! :cry:

Twonavels couldn’t anger me any more than you could, sweets. It’s what y’all get for being so damn cute. :laughing:

Aw, shucks! :blush: :slight_smile:

914 -Of all the forums in all the world wide web, he walks into mine.

And my Engrish will neva b da same.

Erhu, quick! Quick! Hit the edit button!

Erhu, quick! Quick! Hit the edit button![/quote]

Why?

[quote=“Erhu”][quote=“tash”][quote=“Erhu”]914 -Of all the forums in all the world wide web,
he
walks into mine. [/quote]

Why?[/quote]
Why what?

[quote=“tash”][quote=“Erhu”][quote=“tash”][quote=“Erhu”]914 -Of all the forums in all the world wide web,
he
walks into mine. [/quote]

Why?[/quote]
Why what?[/quote]

Why would I need to hit the edit button?

I once touched 914’s bicep and it grew on me. The same thing happened when I reached into his front pocket once to fetch a coin. But don’t be jealous, there’s plenty of him to go around. And he’s quite a generous fellow. I’m gonna miss 'im.

That’s what the ladies say! :howyoudoin:

At least our catfights over him will be over. We’ll have to fight over someone else now.

sorry ladies… I’m taken.

And so too is TomHill

I’m available for hugs and such. See Tash for reference.

[quote=“914”]

(By the way, um, guys? I’m not leaving yet…I’ll let you know when I do. I just wanted to start a thread on how even though Taiwan sucks balls on days ending in “y,” it has its moments and charm.)[/quote]

Days ending in “y”? But that’s like, erm, more than 70 percent of all of the days.

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“914”]

(By the way, um, guys? I’m not leaving yet…I’ll let you know when I do. I just wanted to start a thread on how even though Taiwan sucks balls on days ending in “y,” it has its moments and charm.)[/quote]

Days ending in “y”? But that’s like, erm, more than 70 percent of all of the days.[/quote]

More and more of my days seems to end in A&E.

('Specially Fridays and Saturdays…)