I'm an idiot and missed a lot of class

Alright, so I go to shi-da, and this month I missed like 11 hours of class. Total I think it was something like 27 hours missed. I’m an american, on a multiple entry visitor visa. So…what do I do now? I haven’t tried to re-register for school yet (does anyone know if they’ll even let me?), but if I do get back in, will mofa even keep extending my visa?

I’m not exactly sure what standard procedure is on this, so if someone could give me the slightest idea on what happens next and what I should do, that would be appreciated.

[quote=“vermis”]Alright, so I go to shi-da, and this month I missed like 11 hours of class. Total I think it was something like 27 hours missed. I’m an american, on a multiple entry visitor visa. So…what do I do now? I haven’t tried to re-register for school yet (does anyone know if they’ll even let me?), but if I do get back in, will mofa even keep extending my visa?

I’m not exactly sure what standard procedure is on this, so if someone could give me the slightest idea on what happens next and what I should do, that would be appreciated.[/quote]

Did you have a reasonable excuse for missing class? If so, consider talking honestly to the folks at NTNU and seeing whether they will let you re-register. If not, I hope you were at least having a lot of fun!

When do you need to get your visa extended next? Perhaps you could consider enrolling separately with one of the private language schools that is also qualified as a basis for extending visas if NTNU won’t take you back? (Sorry I can’t answer your question authoritatively, just some ideas.)