I'm craving for

Are you from the mid south, Merkinland? Having grown up on/near moon pies, I’m supposed to like them, but I really can’t stand them. My brother-in-law lives in NY and came for a visit here in AR. He thought it was going to be a big kick to try a moon pie, but decided he didn’t like them, either.

Anyway, if you want, I’ll send you some!

*Edit: I’m also willing to mail Recess Peanut Butter Cups to anyone with a jones for them. I almost died with longing for these when I was pregnant in Taipei. Finally found a few at Grandma Nitties for almost three bucks a pop. I can also send a recipe for homemade ones that tast yummy, too–well, if I can still find it.[/quote]

Here’s the kicker, I can count on my hand the actual number of people who like to eat moon pies, but somehow they continue to prevail…

Yep. Moon Pies n Fruit Cake. I don’t know anyone at all who eats Fruit Cake.

Chips and gravy. :lick: :lick:

Ripe plantain baked with cheese…

Bistec encebollado -paper thin steak fried with caramelized onions.

My Granny’s cheese tortillas. :lick:

I miss the cheese gioza that I used to get in Japan.

1. A 1911 .45 and a few boxes of ammo.

1. Pumpkin pie with real crust

2. A burrito from the Santa Cruz, Ca. bus station

3. A really fit Samoan woman who surfs

4. A few bottles of Black Busch and my old '68 Pontiac GTO

5. Very good baked Manicatti and ravioli

6. A good song and a bad woman.

This is the food forum. I hope you don’t intend to eat it.
You can eat the Samoan.

Yo meathead, Busch is the shit beer we buy at Family Mart. Black Bush is the premium upgrade from Bushmill’s. Call yourself half Mick.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]
6. Very good baked Manicatti and ravioli[/quote]
Yo, double meathead, it’s Manicotti.
Call yourself half Guido.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]
5. A few bottles of Black Busch and my old '68 Pontiac GTO
[/quote]
Yo meathead, Busch is the shit beer we buy at Family Mart. Black Bush is the premium upgrade from Bushmill’s. Call yourself half Mick.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]
6. Very good baked Manicatti and ravioli[/quote]
Yo, double meathead, it’s Manicotti.
Call yourself half Guido.[/quote]

These are my demands: I want them all by 6 AM tomorrow or I give the foul-mouthed ex-pizza thrower two in the head.

You’d better give 'em up he seems to be the only poster on this forum who can spell good

Well, I guess there’s little point for me to list stuff I miss, as I don’t think there’s more than a handful of people here that would even know what I’m talking about :neutral:

Bubba, while I’m not sharing down to the letter, there, it goes a little something like that.

1. It to be 10 am so that I can get a sanmingzhi from the cafeteria.
  2. To finish the dictionary thing (not playing around on flob may help. Or not. Who can say?)
  3. Hair of the dog, instead of the cat.
  4. That velvet-smooth lush diazepam wave.
  5. Not having to imagine I’m splitting a melon with my sword.
  6. Slinkier footwork.
  7. The gift of the gab.

I crave a gan mian, gan lian rou with julienned ginger, blanched potato greens with sauce and fried shallots with a cold Taiwan Beer (original flavor)

Oh yes… OH yes, Elegua.

What she said.

I also crave a man brave enough to be himself and strong enough to let me be myself at the same damn time. Someone with a hard body and a soft heart who can be fun while still being a grown-up. Someone honest and integritous, but sitll chivalrous. Someone who can shake ya without breaking ya.

What she said.

I also crave a man brave enough to be himself and strong enough to let me be myself at the same damn time. Someone with a hard body and a soft heart who can be fun while still being a grown-up. Someone honest and integritous, but sitll chivalrous. Someone who can shake ya without breaking ya.[/quote]

Please don’t eat him…eerrr :blush:

In-n-Out… In-n-Out… That’s what a hamburger’s all about!
I’m drooling already just hearing the name of In-n-Out :lick:…
How cruel! Ahhhhhh! :cry:

[quote=“qtie”]In-n-Out… In-n-Out… That’s what a hamburger’s all about!
How cruel! Ahhhhhh! :cry:[/quote]

Oh, that’s funny! I’ve never seen an In-n-Out burger joint–but In-n-Out is absolutly what a McDonald’s burger is all about–for me, anyway! I can’t even eat there anymore.

[quote=“housecat”][quote=“qtie”]In-n-Out… In-n-Out… That’s what a hamburger’s all about!
How cruel! Ahhhhhh! :cry:[/quote]

Oh, that’s funny! I’ve never seen an In-n-Out burger joint–but In-n-Out is absolutly what a McDonald’s burger is all about–for me, anyway! I can’t even eat there anymore.[/quote]

Dude…I am seriously craving for IN-N-OUT’s double-double with onion and animal style fries!!!

Tim Tams;
I hadn’t noticed them before but I saw last night that Costco in Yunghe has them on the shelf.