I'm having Fabio's baby!

Free on-line pregnancy test

thepregnancytester.com

Jesse Jackson is my baby’s daddy!

I’m having The Pool Guy’s baby, and I don’t even know his name, woohoo !

Bill Clinton :astonished: Gosh… Monica will be upset again.

I got Michael Jackson! Shamone mother f*cker!

The pope!

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]The Pope!

HG[/quote]

Colour me unsurprised! You and the Pope have been getting it on for a while now, right?

Ja! Ratzzy’s weally zuch a zweety!

HG

No worrys here…

[color=red]No pregnancy detected[/color]
Our remote testing didn’t detect any apparent signs of pregnancy.

Jesse Jackson :astonished:

Any advice on how to terminate the pregnancy?

[quote]It’s A Girl!

jds, you’re going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn’t she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 6 lbs, 12 oz and have blonde hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! [/quote]

Who cares who the daddy is??

but we’ll see…

[quote]Bill Clinton

Like thousands of other women of breeding age, you did the Horizontal Bop with Bill. Looks like he really ‘felt your pain’, along with a few other things. [/quote]

Crap, but being a slut I will…[quote]Not happy with this Daddy? You can always try for another one if you want:[/quote]

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote]It’s A Girl!

jds, you’re going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn’t she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 6 lbs, 12 oz and have blonde hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! [/quote]

Who cares who the daddy is??

but we’ll see…

[quote]Bill Clinton

Like thousands of other women of breeding age, you did the Horizontal Bop with Bill. Looks like he really ‘felt your pain’, along with a few other things. [/quote]

Crap, but being a slut I will…[quote]Not happy with this Daddy? You can always try for another one if you want:[/quote]

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP[/quote]

You and bassman find a way to ensure enrollment in those English classes? :laughing:

I’m having a boy with the Pool Boy!

Better him than the Cook.