I'm Hot And This Weather Sucks

[quote=“tommy525”]Your cats are pussies !!! Mine were ok in taiwan , even with some real humdingers , with lightning just seemingly feet away.

And boy does Taiwan know how to thunderstorm !!![/quote]
You should see an African thunderstorm. Makes the ones we get here seem like drizzle, fizzle and pop. Scares the living sh*t out of dogs, though.
On the plus side, unlike south Taiwan, after a good thunderstorm the weather is much cooler for a few days. :thumbsup:
Here I feel any kind of rain just makes the humidity worse.

Ok weather report from the Tomcat over here in the East Bay.

Had a nice swim in the pool today. No Milfs around this PM, very disappointed. But the sun was very hot. I would venture to say round 32c ish. The sky was pure blue, not a cloud in sight. The pool water was the temperature of sea water in Fulung. Meaning cold for the first five mins, afterwards heavenly.

Had me a very nice swim. Had to put a stella artois in a plastic bottle (cuz no glass allowed at the pool).

Rest of the afternoon was cool, rather then hot. Open windows/ doors in the apt and yet no need for a fan.

Now evening and theres a slight coolness, a bit later the heater will have to be turned on perhaps.

We get hot days and cool nites… Yeah brother !!

Now where are the MiLFS tho? Its friday nite and the place is like d.e.ad. (aint like T-town).

So whats your story over there?

I love the heat in summer.
Doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

I don’t use the A/C either.
Just a fan.

This summer is crap so far.
I want to top up my tan and I can’t because of the weather.
It has to be the worst June I’ve experienced in 8 years in Taiwan.

Nice and cool here the last few days. Bit rainy yesterday and the day before last, but good weather today. Hope the coolness lasts a bit longer. :thumbsup:
Don’t care if it’s blistering hot again next week, 'cos I’m heading to the beach if it is.

tommy, after reading your posts I always feel the irrational need to scrub my brain out with steel wool. Nothing specific, just saying.

:roflmao: It’s an underlining pining for milfs/“chickies”/birds/TW girls etc… Even in a weather thread.

:roflmao: It’s an underlining pining for milfs/“chickies”/birds/TW girls etc… Even in a weather thread.[/quote]
:notworthy: If THIS is not classic, what is?? Way to go Fortigurn!

:roflmao: It’s an underlining pining for milfs/“chickies”/birds/TW girls etc… Even in a weather thread.[/quote]

Yes, something like that. I just get the strong impression that something very private belonging to someone else has entered my head, and really shouldn’t be there.

Tommy525, take your privates out of Fortigurn’s ear right this minute!

No worriees, it dont fit.

Anyway, Im not dead u know, so i notice things. On wednesday afternoon. There happened to be 4 (yes 4) MILFS at the pool (with their kids). 3 of em in string bikinis (dont they know they probably are a bit beyond string bikini time?).

So being alive and all in a very small pool area (pools only 10 meters long and the area aint much larger) I tend to notice these things.

And what i notice i pass on .
Seeing as some of you guys are (presumably) alive as well? :slight_smile:

p.s. besides weather aint no good unless you are doing something with it?

The weather is hot and it strikes. Massive thunderstorm…they get bigger each day. I am sure one of these days, lightening will strike my windows.

My poor baby’s cowering under the sofa again. :frowning:

Well, living up in the hills is not fun at all in this weather. I almost shat myself the other day as the lightning was striking up here, although luckily I’m not living in one of the tallest buildings here.
It also seems to piss down a lot more here, but maybe that’s just my imagination…
Now can we please get a couple of months of reasonably dry and not too hot weather? Well, who am I kidding, it’s Taiwan after all…

Was out on the coast diving all morning…Not a cloud in sight. Start driving back to Taipei, damn, that was some hard, hard rain.

I’m so constantly drowning in sweat that I can’t believe my skin isn’t just rotting off my bones yet. Walking around in wet clothes all day is no fun at all! As soon as I’ve moved, I plan to intall a BIGASS air con so I can at least get dry when I get out of the shower. I can’t dry off completely because I’m sweating again the moment I get out of the shower and it makes even getting dressed a pain!

I’ve always liked the morning sun/ afternoon thunderstorm thing, but can’t we have the thunderstorms a little later in the day?! It’s not yet 10:30 and the dark clouds are already rolling in.

The plus side of England being out of the World Cup: maybe now I’ll be able to get up early enough to make use of the lovely [ok, hot] morning weather.

My cats seem to like the lightning. They’ll sit in the window and watch it all evening.

“I’m Hot And This Weather Sucks”

Yes! Can’t wait for October.

My cats don’t seem to notice the lightning, but the one sure doesn’t like the thunder and will always try and find me to cower by my legs when it’s rumbling outside. Big wimp! :laughing:

Man alive its hot right now. Its certainly Taipei weather, cept bright hot sun all day long !! But our “october” comes every nite after bout 10pm when it gets cold enough to turn on the heater !!!

read you guys are going to get 35c days soon

Most unfortunately, you are right -now, that is 35 degrees on the scale, Real Feel is going to be awful…

[quote]Daytime temperatures could reach 35°C this week as a frontal system has moved away, the Central Weather Bureau (CWB) said yesterday.

Bureau forecaster Douglas Hsiao (蕭家森) said the frontal system had moved north out to sea because of a strong high air pressure system from the Pacific Ocean.

“The weather in the next three to four days is expected to be hot and temperatures during the day could reach 34°C or 35°C,” he said.

Hsiao said sunny skies were expected nationwide during the mornings. Thundershowers would occur at about noon, however, with some areas receiving heavier rainfall, he said.

“Unlike the afternoon showers last week that continued into the evening, the afternoon showers this week will be shorter,” he said.

As the high air pressure from the Pacific is forecast to weaken by Friday, Hsiao said more regions would experience thundershowers in the afternoon. Aside from mountainous areas in the northern and central parts of the country, chances of afternoon thundershowers would be high over the plains as well, he said.

The bureau reminded high school graduates, who are scheduled to take entrance exams from Thursday through Saturday, to take precautionary measures against heat stroke and sunburn.
[/quote]
taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ … 2003476562