I'm still here, baby!

Uncle Tom has been away from you all for quite some time. He has a new job, and it is taking up his time. He is sorry to have neglected you all for so long.

Here is some love for you all.

MWAH.

Nice to see you, to see you niiiice, TomHill. Settling back in nicely. That’s nice.

Liking the avatar. Nice boat race.

[quote=“TomHill”]Uncle Tom has been away from you all for quite some time. He has a new job, and it is taking up his time. He is sorry to have neglected you all for so long.

MWAH.[/quote]

I’ve been trying to usurp your position of “witty Brit”, but I have had little success. Do you have any tips?

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“TomHill”]Uncle Tom has been away from you all for quite some time. He has a new job, and it is taking up his time. He is sorry to have neglected you all for so long.

MWAH.[/quote]

I’ve been trying to usurp your position of “witty Brit”, but I have had little success. Do you have any tips?[/quote]

Sure. Post like you are Canadian.

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“TomHill”]Uncle Tom has been away from you all for quite some time. He has a new job, and it is taking up his time. He is sorry to have neglected you all for so long.

MWAH.[/quote]

I’ve been trying to usurp your position of “witty Brit”, but I have had little success. Do you have any tips?[/quote]

Assassinate Buttercup and you move into first place. :smiley:

You just couldn’t stay away, could you! You drama queen… you attention whore, you!

We had a deal, buddy! Don’t think I won’t send those guys to pay you a visit like I promised. Oh, they’ll find you, don’t worry!

:runaway: The mod squad want me dead!

No, I am ‘full of shit’, a subtle yet distinct category of humour…

[quote=“coach”][quote=“Funk500”][quote=“TomHill”]Uncle Tom has been away from you all for quite some time. He has a new job, and it is taking up his time. He is sorry to have neglected you all for so long.

MWAH.[/quote]

Sure. Post like you are Canadian.[/quote]

COACH! (Insert canned laughter.)

I have a couple of tips, but they are attached to my nipple plates.

Tash, always let the thoughts have enough time to travel around your large and roomy cranium before you let them travel down to your hulking great claws.

Ahhhh, who am I kidding. I’m just jealous. I’m really in heaven to see you back here, TH! Noone sweet-talks me like you do :kiss:

Ahhhh, who am I kidding. I’m just jealous. I’m really in heaven to see you back here, TH! Noone sweet-talks me like you do :kiss:[/quote]

Who is Noone? Sounds like TH has some competition

[quote=“TomHill”]Uncle Tom has been away from you all for quite some time. He has a new job, and it is taking up his time. He is sorry to have neglected you all for so long.

MWAH.[/quote]

Great, there goes the neighborhood…AGAIN! :unamused:

Welcome back stranger :smiley:

Listen, as a matter of record, do your research and you’ll find it’s true, I have NEVER fucked a dude…and I’m not sure I ever WILL fuck a dude…but I ever WERE going to fuck a dude…not that I necessarily WOULD fuck a dude…but if curcumstances conspired such that I DID fuck a dude…
Well, after Iron Man, IrishStu, Sandman, Funk500, Bubba 2 Guns, and, obviously, 914, damn, you’d DEFINITELY be number ONE on my list, bro…

Ahhhh, who am I kidding. I’m just jealous. I’m really in heaven to see you back here, TH! Noone sweet-talks me like you do :kiss:[/quote]

Who is Noone? Sounds like TH has some competition[/quote]
Noone was just there to tie me over till da real deal came back! We won’t mentioone him here again.

:secret: Noone’s shagging Anyone!

Still rocking the ‘quarters’ vibe?

That’s Peter Noone, my alter ego.

Well, Phoebe Cates had Rik Mayall.

:secret: Noone’s shagging Anyone![/quote]

Keep that shit up and Funk is gonna rain his brains on the sidewalk.

[quote=“the chief”]Listen, as a matter of record, do your research and you’ll find it’s true, I have NEVER fucked a dude…and I’m not sure I ever WILL fuck a dude…but I ever WERE going to fuck a dude…not that I necessarily WOULD fuck a dude…but if curcumstances conspired such that I DID fuck a dude…
Well, after Iron Man, IrishStu, Sandman, Funk500, Bubba 2 Guns, and, obviously, 914, damn, you’d DEFINITELY be number ONE on my list, bro…[/quote]

So if you were to fudge men you’d take on all them, then still have room for me. I am honoured. Sloppy sevenths.

Good lord Chief! You’ll be thrown out of polite society!

Oh and…cover the chair and table legs… I’m getting excited…cheers