I'm still here, baby!

Uh… I didn’t see that one on Dragonbones’ Official List Of Smilies Allowed To Use On This Site.

Me thinks you going down for this, buddy! Don’t forget to take a sweater and those socks Bubba2Guns has knitted for you.

Uh… I didn’t see that one on Dragonbones’ Official List Of Smilies Allowed To Use On This Site.

Me thinks you going down for this, buddy! Don’t forget to take a sweater and those socks Bubba2Guns has knitted for you.[/quote]

Going down fer going down.

Me thinks you going down for this, buddy! Don’t forget to take a sweater and those socks Bubba2Guns has knitted for you.[/quote]

Going down fer going down.[/quote]
:laughing: Damn!.. and this is why the lady is the champ, gents!

You mother funkers are great.

I don’t see what the big deal is. The short guy tries to lick some of the tall guy’s ice cream, then steps back, and the tall guy gives him some. So what?

[/quote]

Yeah, my folder of xxx emot’s isn’t going into the poll… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I’m not making any official list – [color=blue]YOU [/color]are. By voting. :wink: See Week Two Poll here.

Don’t you bring your fifth column agenda into my love fest. Out. You are banished on a horse.