I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find it

Once I get my ARC (friday), then register at the police station (tuesday) what do I do to apply for a re-entry permit (by thursday)? Do I need one? I have very little time to get this sorted unfortunately… :slight_smile:


You get it from the foreign affairs police when you get your ARC.