I'm tired and I want to go home

I’ve been here for 12 years. Teaching English, bushiban, kindy, privates and I’m tired of it. I got to looking on the internet and Alberta Canada looks pretty interesting. Anyone on here know anything about Fort Mcmurray? Been a long time since I’ve been home and I need some Tim hortons.

Coffee made from dishwater is no reason to head home my friend :slight_smile:

But I hear and feel your frustration. You should go home for a month or so and see if that is really what you want to do. So many people think so only to come back here again.

1 Like

I know you didn’t just disrespect the nectar of the gods!! I’ve got it pretty bad. Wife bought me a pair of steel toes for my birthday.

Taiwan has been really good to me over the years. I certainly won’t be burning my bridges.

So build a bridge and get over it.

I 'm tired and I want to go to bed, I had a little drink about an hour a go, and it’s gone right to my head :laughing:

1 Like

Any Albertans on here?

I know a guy. He lived here for a long time and is now in Fort Mac. I sent him a link to this post. Maybe he’ll answer if his fingers aren’t too frozen to type.

That would be great. I’m thinkin of going out in about May-June or so. I’ve got family in Calgary to stay with at first and get my safety tickets. Alberta Bound!

Timmies is an evil cult.
Funny how on these boards that the Taiwanese get derided for lining up for inferior products, yet somehow some Canuckleheads still manage to think that lining up for Horton’s crap is something to be desired.

:hand:

I’m {bored} and I want to go home…

[quote=“Toe Save”]
[/quote]

Looks nice, I think I’ll stay here.

Cruller and an extra large black. Ice cap in the summer… happiness.

How did I knock this out of active topics?

Did you originally post it in temp? My friend won’t be able to see it now as he isn’t a member. :doh:

I thought I had put it in living in Taiwan. Do you know how to fix it?

Ask the moderator (via PM) to switch it back. It’s totally up to him/her/them.

I think the Tim Hortons banter may have diminished the profound nature of your request for advice.

Thank you Tempo Gain for moving the thread.

From my buddy:

[quote]Depends what you plan to do for work. Cost of living is high, average 2200 for apartment or 1000 for a room. Wages at normal jobs, isn’t that great but there are a lot of places that hire. It is a very busy place and no matter where you go there are people.

The big site jobs are not as plentiful as ppl think, unless you have the right trades and courses.

I am not really a fan, but I have a great job, wife and decent life. Single dudes have it tough as there is a low female count. And the ones that are available are after the men with deep pockets.[/quote]

Thanks “TJ”.

1 Like

Yeah thanks , you still the man.