Images in signature block

I’ve tried to place a small 2k image in my signature block, but when I hit submit I get this message:

[quote]Your images may only be up to 1 pixels high.
Your images may only be up to 1 pixels wide.[/quote]

Is there anything I’m doing wrong? How can I remedy this. I’ve pm’d two members with images in their signature blocks and both said that they are unable to change their images and are experiencing the same problems.

I was advised to open a thread in the Feedback forum to query this, so here I am.
Goose Egg, Maoman, any ideas?

They’re distracting and are one reason I have signatures turned off.

Even so, I’d still like one. And it’s good to have that option, so folks can decide whether they want to see it or not.

However, it still doesn’t solve my problem.

Do you really look like Vinnie Jones, or do you just have a picture of Vinnie Jones as your Avatar?

PS. The admin will have enable those images. I can’t help you either.

[quote=“bismarck”]I’ve tried to place a small 2k image in my signature block, but when I hit submit I get this message:

Is there anything I’m doing wrong? How can I remedy this. I’ve pm’d two members with images in their signature blocks and both said that they are unable to change their images and are experiencing the same problems.

I was advised to open a thread in the Feedback forum to query this, so here I am.
Goose Egg, Maoman, any ideas?[/quote]
Actually, it should be zero pixels, not 1 pixel. We want to discourage people posting images in their signature block. The signature block should be for, well, a signature. A motto, a favorite adage, a life philosophy, whatever. But not for images. And since we’re on the discussion, please don’t post multiple links in your signatures - one or two at the most should suffice. And of course using your signature to bring unwanted attention to another poster is strictly verboten. Hope this helps!

URLs dont work either. The error is “URLs not allowed”

The annoying thing is if you already have an URL it’s fine, but don’t even try to edit any of your sig or you will lose it.

Any plans to fix this?

[quote=“Maoman”]The signature block should be for, well, a signature. A motto, a favorite adage, a life philosophy[/quote]Oh bugger.

[quote=“Truant”]URLs dont work either. The error is “URLs not allowed”

The annoying thing is if you already have an URL it’s fine, but don’t even try to edit any of your sig or you will lose it.

Any plans to fix this?[/quote]
I’m on it. I was mucking around with the muckity muck. I mucked up. Sorry! :blush:

[quote=“Maoman”][quote=“bismarck”]I’ve tried to place a small 2k image in my signature block, but when I hit submit I get this message:

Goose Egg, Maoman, any ideas?[/quote]
Actually, it should be zero pixels, not 1 pixel. We want to discourage people posting images in their signature block. The signature block should be for, well, a signature. A motto, a favorite adage, a life philosophy, whatever. But not for images. And since we’re on the discussion, please don’t post multiple links in your signatures - one or two at the most should suffice. And of course using your signature to bring unwanted attention to another poster is strictly verboten. Hope this helps![/quote]

Got it. No worries then.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Do you really look like Vinnie Jones, or do you just have a picture of Vinnie Jones as your Avatar?

PS. The admin will have enable those images. I can’t help you either.[/quote]

Erm…I don’t look like Vinnie Jones and I don’t have a picture of Vinnie Jones as my avatar either. The lad in my avatar is the indomitable Stirling Mortlock of the Aussie rugby team.

I like to think I look like Leonardo di Caprio… :smiley: