Immunologist or urologist?

I need a good one of both, actually. I was recommended to go to a urologist. But everything has been sick lately. So I think immunologist is needed as well…
So anyone have recommendations of good ones? English speaking is not a must. Just someone who will actually run tests and talk to me and figure out what is going on with my body.

These two specialties do quite different things, can you be a bit more specific with the nature of the problem?

I think this is your guy

If you’re undertain of what your ailment is perhaps you could start out by going to a general practitioner who could determine if you need to see one of those specialists (or another).

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t urlogists for men (as gynecologists are for women)?

I’ve had a NUMBER of people recommend Vetran’s Hospital…I haven’t actually made it up (I need to have them swab to see if they can find signs of a mind, I think I lost mine)…