Impeachment hearing LIVE

http://www.wmal.com/2019/11/13/listen-sen-rand-paul-called-for-alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-to-testify-as-a-part-of-the-impeachment-hearings/

“I think Eric Ciaramella needs to be pulled in for testimony, and then I think it will be ultimately determined at that point,” said Paul. “But I think he is a person of interest in the sense that he was at the Ukraine desk when Joe Biden was there when Hunter Biden was working for the Ukrainian oligarch. So simply for that alone, I think he’s a material witness who needs to be brought in.”

So, will FB now allow Eric’s name to be mentioned? The most famous name that media are so afraid to currently mention.

[quote=“mups, post:19, topic:185491, full:true”].

Taylor also testified it was the first time in 50 years anyone had asked him to direct to the state department in this fashion.

[/quote]

But listen to some folks and they wanna make it to be evil Democrat conspiracy​:smirk::smirk:

Here’s his opening statement. A lot of background about how aid to Ukraine is so important to US national security issues because of Russian action he outlines, talks about his concern about Rudy’s involvement, just for starters. Straight from the Bojack’s mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV2v54y5L3E&t=508s

2 Likes

concerned-puppy-is-very-concerned

It’s not an impeachment hearing, it’s a concern troll.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

George Washington University Professor and frequent media guest Jonathan Turley cautioned O’Donnell about just how the day went: I do think we have to be cautious talk about what the standard is. I think there is lot to be outraged about. You certainly don’t need a crime for impeachment but you do need clarity. They’re proceeding on the narrowest basis for impeachment in the history of this country. We’ve never gone up on impeachment just based on an abuse of power linked to a single controversy like this. That is a very slender basis. And I’m not too sure they gained a lot on impeachment.

devastating commentary from CBS, just devastating

Rick and Morty and Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure and some other anime

2 Likes

i watched parcels of the hearing.
am wondering if/when this treaty signed by Clinton comes up if not yet already.
Appears like Trump was granted authority to look into corruption via “Mutual Legal Assistance” as it relates to Ukraine, and the upshot is that Biden voted for it as Senator back then. It’s come full circle on Biden. He voted to investigate his son.

So…is he finished? Will he ever recover?
I need a quick rundown.

Yeah, why doesn’t Trump show up to testify under oath? He can say under oath, as a firsthand witness, what he said in the calls.

he’s holding down the fort with a couple of weeks’ worth of BOGO McDonald’s coupons.

2 Likes

Republicans and their loyal followers proving to the world how little they care about the seriousness of everything.

Nice to see some actual adults testifying in there. It’s a shame House Republicans couldn’t ask many questions or do anything but monologue. They missed their chance to discredit the witnesses too. Whoops.

1 Like

so, no comment on that Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance between U.S. and Ukraine, signed by Clinton and voted on by Biden as Senator?
looks like once Trump finds illegal shenanigans, he’s obligated by a signed treaty to investigate.

2 Likes

I’d comment on it if it had something to do with Trump’s impeachment testimony, and accounts from seemingly everyone that Trump held up aid for political dirt, aka extortion and bribery, aka impeachable offense.

That’s what Sondland told Taylor’s staffer, apparently. Trump cared more about Biden dirt than Ukraine. Everything Taylor and Kent talked about points to an agenda that is both not normal, and one with a focus on dirt, not furthering USA interests.

We get it, people want to spam the airwaves with every distraction and not address the actual testimony. It’s childish but we get it. Cheerleaders, not patriots.

2 Likes

It’s a sham as their star witness is reduced to gibberish in face of the fact he had no first hand knowledge of anything and his statement that he firmly believed that assistance was dependent on aid had no foundation in reality or on that the principle people involved knew and said at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF73fu_0l20&feature=emb_logo

More of the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=B_Iehlk-0Eo&feature=emb_logo

Burisma was a major concern, the US spent significant money to investigate Burisma, they were the first company the US sought to investigate with regards corruption, Hunter Bidens involvement was seen as a conflict of interest to Joe Biden. All at the time Obama was running the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=VKsCbBl2Gsc&feature=emb_logo

Especially if it was a very very good call. a fantastic call. In fact it was the most important call he’s made in the history of the White House and on this invention he helped create.

He can’t be wrangled properly by staff in such a setting.

2 Likes

It’s not about the call.

Democrats started pushing for impeachment the day after the elections, they opened up a sham Russia inquiry, Mueller and looking for an obstruction of justice was part of the plan, which fell flat so the next day after his awful testimony they went with Ukraine.

And they might get it, in the House for sure maybe even in the Senate, but lets not pretend there is validity in the process, it’s a sham, if people want him gone, fine. Let’s not pretend there are noble reasons behind it, some people hate him and want him gone, they did right from the beginning and made it very clear.

1 Like

Lawd you need a sarcastic emoji too?!?!?

1 Like

Man Im off my game I can’t pick up sarcasm. Need the coffe to kick in and wake me up from last night.

1 Like

Ahhhh the old cofeve excuse, eh? Alright you get a pass this time. —that’s me being sarcastic, just in case.

The Dems aren’t gonna win with this one either. Trump will win a second term and we all need to suck it up and move on. IJS