Implications of joining household register

How about national pension payments – could you and did you cancel those payments also before departing? I’m still researching this topic, but haven’t found any information yet about canceling those payments, and it seems that if you have HHR, you’re supposed to pay into the system.

you didn’t cancel, you just suspended, i guess. at least, the current nhi act doesn’t allow you cancel without moving out your hhr abroad.

Well first you have not completed military service. and secondly you have never been a legal resident of the USA so how did you think you were going to get citizenship?

I know of another Australian who did so as getting a visa for his Australian passport had become more difficult. He does not live in China just does business with factories there.

I have completed military service.

How is that going to help you with becoming a US citizen?

There is a surprisingly thorough 233-page government report from 6 years ago that mentions this problem and the government’s plans to improve the accuracy of the system by introducing additional checks and fines. The report includes an English-language summary of the conclusions.

The way they’re going to improve this is to allow people to register the address using informal rental contracts.

Because currently only way to do this is to have property tax receipt. This is impossible for tenants to provide.

As you know this has already been done for rental contracts and you have discussed it in other rental threads.

It has to be court notarized contract. Stationary store contract do not work.