Importing clothing into Taiwan (that you will wear)

I’ve ordered L.L. Bean and Amazon.com stuff online and they’ve never charged duty, though I ordered some stuff for my school at one point and they did, so they definitely LOOK at what’s being shipped.

About shipping: I was looking into shipping some stuff over earlier this year, and UPS told me that they WOULD NOT ship personal effects, period.

Didn’t we have this before? Use someone else than UPS! Period.

I have shipped many times personal items using DHL and FedEx …

Sick people kill people, and it has nothing to do with the gun control laws. Call a spade a spade, OK?

Off-topic, but don’t you think that making access to guns can prevent some cases as it’s more difficult to obtain them?
There are many countries which stricter gun laws and very few people running amok with a gun.
But you have it (legally) in your bedroom than it’s too easy to take it and go out shooting people.
I don’t think that someone running amok, triggered in an instant and not planning such a thing months in advance, will want to waste time and aquire a gun illegally.

If you give people the opportunity by making it too easy you increase the risk of missuse.
With your argumentation we could do away with all rules, regulations and laws because people will know how to behave!? - I don’t think so …