In 2009 I will not post threads about New Years Resolutions

In fact, I will give up forumosa completely from midnight on 31st January 2008. Maybe even for a week.

I will also be nice to Buttercup.

What are yours?

Haha! Why?

Mine are;

1. to learn Japanese and Italian, to some degree
  2. to be less completely pitiful at martial arts by learning to concentrate more
  3. to get some purple shoes
  4. to become better at my job; training, conferences, more concentration
  5. to get a new superfun hobby
  6. to do stuffs for the asylum seekers kids’ English club

Can’t think of anything else. Resolutions are stoopid, I have different ones every week.

Not to post in threads mocking or lacking in support of mine

Didn’t see yours!

Less internet would be a good one. ‘The internet’ is written by retards. I’d be making a better use of my time, colouring in my colouring books, being rilly rilly careful not to go outside the lines.

Mine is to be less completely pitiful at marital arts by learning to concentrate more…

[quote=“Buttercup”]Didn’t see yours!

Less internet would be a good one. ‘The internet’ is written by retards. I’d be making a better use of my time, colouring in my colouring books, being rilly rilly careful not to go outside the lines.[/quote]

Going outside the lines shows you’re an outlier. Go outside the lines…

I vow to save my life by not looking at anymore posts by Tommy525 on Cosgirls and weird Japanese killings and his adventures in washing clothes.

My brain is itchy.

Why isn’t there an ‘Ask Loretta’ thread? L would have a solution.

I must have been looking at all the wrong threads lately because I haven’t seen a post of his in several weeks, maybe longer.

No more sex with supermodels.

I said that last year and had to settle for actors. Too much drama for me.

[quote=“Buttercup”]My brain is itchy.

Why isn’t there an ‘Ask Loretta’ thread? L would have a solution.[/quote]
I am one of the great unappreciated geniuses of Forumosa, which is why I’m taking a break. It’ll give the rest of you time to catch up.

Nama, sorry, I didn’t see your thread.

[quote=“Loretta”]
I am one of the great unappreciated geniuses of Forumosa[/quote]

I’d appreciate you more if I didn’t take me more than 5 minutes to read your OP… :laughing:

Sorry, Doc, I hate to break it to you, erm, but, ah, well, Big Fluffy Matthew isn’t really a supermodel.
He was lying to impress you.
I guess it worked.
Sorry, man.
I know how you feel, I went for like 4 years believing he was Santa…

Did you sit on his knee and stroke his beard?

Did you sit on his knee and stroke his beard?[/quote]

Not even once, thank G-d.
No matter how much candy he offered…

Ooh! I thought of another one. I am going to get an intermediate pass in HSK Chineses, this year. Learn those simplificayshuns!
(Remind me I said this, in 2010?)