In the aftermath of the Israel-Lebanon War

Oh really? So is that why you told Mr. He that his opposition to Turkey entering the EU is because he is clinging to a fantasy white-only Danish village, a fantasy that is being spoiled by the “dark man”?

Oh no I’m sorry you didn’t tell him…you merely “asked” him. Because that isn’t the same thing, right? You were not in ANY WAY implying that he is a racist, no no you were merely asking out pure and innocent curiosity. Right?

Bullshit. You were calling Mr. He a racist but were and are too cowardly to make the accusation directly. THAT is what pissed me and THAT is why I started this. And this is not the first time you’ve resorted to veiled insults when you are losing an argument. So drop the “I’m so polite and everyone is ganging up on me” routine. We’re not buying it.[/quote]

Actually, you started looking for a fight [url=Turkey : should it enter the EU? - #24 by Gao_Bohan that…

…it was Mr He who first stirred the pot…

…and I explained that my remarks were not directed at him… though if he took it that way, too damn bad.

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“Mr He”][quote=“Jaboney”]:roflmao: That’s great! :laughing: Save that I didn’t cook up the plan, those who did are Europeans (able to look beyond the borders of their storybook Danish village, and not spitting mad over the dark immigrants spoiling the view), and in addition to my own studies, I’ve edited numerous dissertations and book chapters specifically addressing Turkish-E.U. relations (and yet I’m neither so arrogant, nor ignorant, as to believe that does more than inform… doesn’t provide answers). Try again? Perhaps with a little more sense and less venom this time? [/quote]Are you calling me a racist?[/quote]Actually, I’m referring to first-hand reports from people whose opinions and intelligence I respect regarding current tensions in Denmark, specifically referring to your nation’s difficulties integrating Pakistani immigrants.

Are you from a storybook village?[/quote]

The reports of people trust, to which I referred to, came from my sister, who did a MA in Copenhagen, close friend Anna, a Dane, who did a degree in Political Science in Denmark and discussed her work with me, her parents, and another Danish friend who married an African then found it necessary to move their family to Sweden. All spoke of the difficulties on both sides of the issue in Denmark.

Have you any reason to believe that I’d hesitate to openly make a charge if such was my intention?