Incredibly funny thread about tash leaving Taiwan

That’s right brothers and sisters. The Croatian was voted off the island one week ago. As her BAFF and former roommie I was responsible for posting a really funny thread about it, but I’ve been lazy and I’m still trying to think of something witty enough to be deemed “tash-worthy”.

If I can actually come up with something better than this, I’ll edit this post and make it really funny, but in the meantime can some of you give tash some much-needed attention in this thread? Pretty please!?!

You can post sumn like:

“The one thing I’ll always remember about tash is…”

“I’ve nothing against Croatians, but…”

“I’ve learned that tall women have feelings too because of the time that tash…”

“I thought I was one of your 592 friends! So, why didn’t I get invited to your going away party? @&^!..”

And please when you are writing remember that it’s "t"ash, not "T"ash. She could have chosen to use a big T in her username, but she’s a shy and humble person and doesn’t like to call attention to herself. Please respect her choice “t” when using her name.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Big bad tash killed all of my plants and tried to pull a fast one by replacing them with salad taped to green painted electrical cord. Five days later I returned and discovered someone’s caesar wilting on the balcony. She also wrote dirty jokes on the mirror and totally avoided the motion-sensor triggered hidden camera in the bedroom. What’s up with that? :idunno:

Anyways, that’s why I voted her off the island.
:raspberry:

If I were that tall I would never leave. I’m only 165’ and I get cramped on the airplane. Can’t imagine how she feels.

[quote=“erhu”]
“I’ve nothing against Croatians, but…”[/quote]
… but come on, the world’s only 4000 years old? Come on! And as for the Grand Canyon, don’t get me started.

:noway:

That’s 55 yards (about 50 something meters). The only way you would fit on the plane would be to strip out the seats and have you lie down.

BroonAirplane

Fitting that Iris’ very first joke that’s actually funny should be in the giant Croat’s thread.

Hehe. Subtle, nice bouquet.

Well well well…we always knew this day would come, didn’t we? Now that one of F.com’s finest has left what have you got to look forward to?

All EYE can say we all know who the REAL CBC really is. Croatia Schmoatia. Where dat? In like Europe or sum ting?

At least the giant woman was good for SOMEthing…like hooking me up with my JAP, meeting me at Carnegie’s when deemed necessary for a meeting of the big minds, being there when my only female YVR friend came to visit, telling me all the wonders of Europe and how EVERYone goes topless…

Thank GAWD she had a big head in photos.

So who’s gonna hug me at Happy Hours now? :frowning:

I would, but last time, when your wife saw you grab my ass, she gave me a nasty scowl.

That’s another reason I voted tash off the island… she NEVER grabbed my ass. Not once. And I tell you (not you, you already know) it’s FINE. :raspberry:

Jaboney, this thread is about tash, 'mkay??? If anything, it’s tash’s ass, not yours!

(I have a pic of her ass but I can’t find it!)

[quote=“Jaboney”]I would, but last time, when your wife saw you grab my ass, she gave me a nasty scowl.
[/quote]
I was looking for my keys.

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Jaboney”]I would, but last time, when your wife saw you grab my ass, she gave me a nasty scowl.
[/quote]
I was looking for my keys.[/quote]And I was looking for a car.

It’s about tash’s ass? Look, if she would have triggered the hidden bedroom cam, I’d have pix of her ass PLASTERED all over this thread, but it just didn’t happen.

Speaking of pix that just didn’t happen, I remember a “contribute to the Brazilian” b-day fund that also didn’t come properly documented. What a scam!

Anyone have the password to 914’s flickr.com page? Appar they changed formats? I had tons of tash ass pix to bribe her with and now they’re GONE! Poof!

Even tash and meiling tonguing photos!

914, I know which photos you’re talking about, but don’t post those. Those black polyester pants she was wearing that night don’t do her ass justice. Lemme look through my pics and see if I can find a better one…

Ha. When Erhu posts just after 914, it looks like this:

Sorry back to Tash…

Were those photos the ones where I was in one of them bending over (and wearing wings)? Cos you know, I might have something to say about those going public!

The Rock HAS just filed for separation from his wife. (Thank you for caring, d___t.)

So anyhoo, I kinda figure this will be a cliquey thread, but I must do my part to keep it the fuck alive since I wasn’t there to celebrate the second return of Christ.

Everyone, come on. Tash has impacted your life. Mostly it was a GOOD impact, right?

#45 her head was bigger than mine so in pictures I actually appeared “small.”

Tash smelled much better than 99.9% of the other people at HHs.

However, she once walked away from me because I was talking to Broon Ale. I’m pretty sure that’s why she walked away…

[quote=“914”]The Rock HAS just filed for separation from his wife. (Thank you for caring, d___t.)
[/quote]

“Idiot?”

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“914”]The Rock HAS just filed for separation from his wife. (Thank you for caring, d___t.)
[/quote]

“Idiot?”[/quote]

Well in your case I’m sure she meant “a deity”.