Independent household

I am wondering, I tried to have my houkou address moved to my place in Danshui but I rented a house and they want to see a property tax receipt or deed but I don’t own a house, how do I have my own houkou address?

What if my landlord refuses to furnish a copy of the deed/tax receipt for that purpose?