Independent tour to Tibet!

When you are in Taiwan, maybe you are also interested to visit mainland China. I’m half Taiwanese, because my wife’s family is in Taipei, but I’m working in Chengdu, the capital city of Sichuan province in the southwest. I’ve worked as an English-speaking tour opeartor and guide here for nearly 7 years.

Many individuals are intersted to go to visit Tibet, but basically foreign tourists are required to join a tour in a group. It's not a must, you can go independently! We offer the packages and good prices, and it's absolutely the legal way, so don't worry about the law, just fell free to contact me for details. 

Package 1. which includes:
  1. One way air ticket from Chengdu to Lhasa.
  2. Tibet Permit (official permit) < some agencies only give the tourists the copy>
  3. 3 nights accommodations in a 2-star hotel in Lhasa of a standard room.
  4. Airport service in Chengdu and free airport bus in Lhasa to your hotel.
  5. 2 days of city transportation in Lhasa for some tourist essentials like Potala Palace, Sera Monastery, Johkang Temple, Barkhor Street.
    The cost of this package is 320 US Dollars/person, you are also welcome to buy a round way air ticket, only add 1,520 RMB/person(including 20RMB service charge).

Package 2, which includes:

1. One way air ticket from Chengdu to Lhasa.
  2. Tibet Permi t(official permit) < some agencies only give the tourists the copy>
    The cost is 1,980 RMB/pax. You are also welcome to buy a round way air ticket, only add 1,520 RMB/person(including 20RMB service charge).

Package 3, which includes package 2 plus airport service and one night 3-star hotel accommodation in Chengdu, the cost is 2,250 RMB/pax. You are also welcome to buy a round way air ticket, only add 1,520 RMB/person(including 20RMB service charge).

Please fax your copy of passports to us or scan and send to me via email, we only need 3 working days before your arrival in Chengdu, then you can leave for Lhasa the next day.

We are also experienced in doing off-beaten tracks in Sichuan, I