Indian grocery stores

Anybody knows any Indian grocery store or places where I can get Henna? Or is this too much to ask for? :cry:

There is no Indian restaurants in my neck of woods, but I’ve seen some Indian-looking people walking in Hsinchu. Would it be a harassment to stop them and ask them where I can get good Indian food? Or am I being a nuisance?!?! :unamused:

Trinity Stores
2-F, No 137, Section 5
Chungshiao b[/b] East Road,
Taipei

Ph : 886-2-2756-7992

This is the Indian store.

and you can stop the guys to ask for a good Indian place to eat. Don’t worry, food first … :wink:

Ponchi,

Thanks a million. You are a life saver. Love ya, dude.

Hehe…I figured that Indians probably love the food, like the Taiwanese do. Thanks for the tips. :smiley:

Cheers,

Ponchi,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
:smiley:

I’ve been trying to get the address of that place for eons but I only get vague generalisations on the location.

Now, I just need a few cooking tips, if anyone cares to reveal their curry/paneer/daal recipe secrets.
:wink:

send a mail to my wife at tatkess@hotmail.com she can send some recipes for daal and curry.
:wink:

Thanks again, Ponchi! Please tell your wife she may be getting some email from an alien soon!

As for recipes on segue, I thought the sand and the mao men were toying with that idea on this forum!

Nirala The Authentic Indian Store.

Yongji Rd.Lane 30, Alley 157,No.18, 1Fl.
Taipei Taiwan.

Phone:02-27568265
Fax :02-27567765
Email : niralaindianstore@gmail.com

Just 3Mins Walk from Taipei City Hall Mrt Exit 4.

Closest from Taipei City Hall MRT Exit 4,
Once you comes out of MRT Exit 4, Take left walk straight
and turn right in third alley and few blocks later you can see Blue Color Sign board of Store.

Website ; wix.com/rhyderspride/niralaindianstore#!