Indonesian bars running out of alcohol?

Thought it might be of some interest to some people going to Bali/Indonesia for holidays. The BBC just ran a report talking about how Indonesian bars are now almost of most alcohol, and they expect to be totally out by Christmas. This is due to the government crack-down on the black market, according to the report.

Not to imply every Formosan going to Indonesia is going wanting to drink, but it’s good to have information.

[quote=“asiababy”]Thought it might be of some interest to some people going to Bali/Indonesia for holidays. The BBC just ran a report talking about how Indonesian bars are now almost of most alcohol, and they expect to be totally out by Christmas. This is due to the government crack-down on the black market, according to the report.

Not to imply every Formosan going to Indonesia is going wanting to drink, but it’s good to have information.[/quote]

What’s the penalty for bootlegging in Indonesia? Not that I would do that of course, but it would give me the funds to start my own great political dynasty… :sunglasses: