Info about how to get the Coronavirus Vaccine/Boosters (Non-discussion thread)

[2nd SHOT | JUNE 27]

MacKay now has updated information for those seeking the second dose of AstraZeneca. Huh, looks like if you go to their registration page, you can book for TOMORROW (20/100 slots taken in morning, 19/100 currently taken in afternoon). The Wednesday bookings are both about half full as I type this.

Implication is that you can only use this if you got the 1st dose at MacKay, but I may have that wrong.

Hmm. I’m considering registering for tomorrow and canceling the NTUH appointment I’ve got for Wednesday. BUT with semester-end, I’ve got a shit-ton of work to do over the next few days.

Information below copied from their information page, Chinese and English both from their page:

本院加開施打AZ第二劑疫苗特別門診~

一、本院自6/28起加開施打AZ第二劑疫苗特別門診,並隨政府配發疫苗期程直至疫苗用罄。
二、目前不同廠牌之 COVID-19疫苗原則不建議交替使用,AZ疫苗與其他疫苗接種間隔,建議間隔至少14天
三、適用對象:
(1) 4/19前 於本院施打第一劑者:請於6/28施打第二劑。
(2) 4/20-4/21 於本院施打第一劑者:請於6/30施打第二劑。
(3)上述若為孕婦第二劑,請掛孕婦特別門診。
(4)其餘已於本院施打第一劑者(滿10-12週),配合疫苗配發期程,陸續開放接種。
四、攜帶證件:,請持 健保卡疫苗接種紀錄黃卡 (黃卡若遺失,請先掛家醫科門診申請補發,費用另計)。
五、看診地點:台北馬偕戶外門診(中山北路入口旁,近嘉新大樓巷內) (位置圖)
六、請依預約掛號時間(上午診11點前、下午診16點前)完成報到,逾時恕無法施打。
七、採 網路預約掛號預計6/25下午開放預約掛號。

COVID-19: bookings for AstraZeneca (​AZ) vaccine

►2nd does appointment for AstraZeneca (​AZ) vaccine is OPEN in MacKay Memorial Hospital
►Notes
2.1 When the clinic starts: it opens on June 28 and operates following the government’s vaccination guidelines.
2.2 Mixing COVID-19 vaccines are not suggested. Kindly note AZ vaccine needs to be given at least 14 days intervals with different coronavirus vaccines.
► Who are eligible?

1. Get your first shot before April 19 in MacKay , please book the second shot appointment on June 28
  2. Get your first shot between April 20 and 21 in MacKay , please book the second shot appointment on June 30.
  3. If you’re pregnant when taking the second shot, please book a pregnant clinic.
    ► Required documents: National Health Insurance Card, Yellow Vaccination Card (If your yellow vaccination card is lost, please book Family Medicine Clinic to reissue it. Kindly note fee is applied.)
    ► Location: Outdoor Clinic in Taipei branch. (At the end of the lane next to the main entrance on Zhongshan N. Rd.) (Refer to the yellow box in this map)
    ► Please check-in according to your appointment time. (No late than 11 am in morning clinic, no late than 4 pm in afternoon clinic) Kindly note your vaccination would be withdrawn if you are late.
    ►How to book: make an appointment online via our booking system opens from the afternoon, June 25.

Source for now, but who knows when or if it’ll change!:
https://www.mmh.org.tw/webpage-tpe.php?id=207