Info about how to get the Coronavirus Vaccine/Boosters (Non-discussion thread)

Press on this option on the website

then this one

3 Likes

Maybe I have an older/newer format NHI card. Mine has both numbers on the front and only a phone number on the back.

If you have chosen which vaccine you are willing to receive before, and you are born before 1983, you can now use the NHI app or the 1922.gov.tw website to schedule an appointment even if you have not received an SMS notification.

Oh, if you haven’t gotten the jab by now, you are definitely getting AZ, so if you didn’t select AZ, then you will have to wait even longer.

4 Likes

The previous wave of willing registrations will end at 12:00 noon on July 19th. Chen Shizhong emphasized that the order of vaccination will not exceed those registered before 7/19, except for those who choose high-end vaccines.

How to make an appointment for vaccination without health insurance status? Zhuang Renxiang said that the system is currently undergoing revision, and if it can be opened to these objects, he will explain to everyone.

1 Like

If you are born after 1983, you know have a chance to also select the Taiwan developed Medigen vaccine on the NHI app or 1922.gov.tw website.

I actually would prefer that over AZ, but I am no longer able to get to the willingness page after this morning, since I’ve already approved to receive AZ.

2 Likes

Willingness survey for the second shot for those over 65 is now available on the NHI app and 1922.gov.tw website.

2 Likes

How to change your vaccine choice.

For those who have never intended to register, and those who have intended to register but are not yet eligible for appointment, these two types of objects can be modified on the system during the open period of willingness to register.

Those who are eligible for the fourth round of vaccination appointments include those who completed registration for AZ vaccination before noon on the 19th, were born before December 31, 2015 (inclusive), or were suspended due to the impact of typhoon. "The system will open to modify vaccine options at 12 noon tomorrow.

However, if you “have completed the appointment”, you must wait until 5 pm on August 7 before opening the modification.

vaccination order

Chen Shizhong said that if you want to switch to high-end vaccines, no matter what time you modify, it should not affect the order of administration, because high-end vaccines will probably not be available for people to vaccinate so quickly.

1 Like

It was mentioned at the CECC press conference that foreigners without NHI will be able to register to be vaccinated starting 8/6.

Edit: apparently the system is already updated, so no need to wait until 8/6.

4 Likes

The Immigration Department stated today that the Central Epidemic Command Center will open the COVID-19 vaccine to migrants who do not hold a residence permit. They can register their wishes and make appointments for vaccination through the appointment registration platform. Those in need can apply for a unified certificate number from the Immigration Department. .

2 Likes

Registration for vaccination on COVID-19 government-funded vaccination appointment reservation system to end at 12pm on August 3; CECC reminds individuals in top three priority groups who have received first dose of Moderna vaccine and pregnant women to register their willingness to be vaccinated with second dose

2 Likes

The Central Epidemic Command Center stated today (3) that the “Registration and Appointment System for COVID-19 Vaccine Intentions” (https://1922.gov.tw/) will run from 10 am on August 5 to August 7. Appointment vaccination is open until 12 noon on the day. The vaccines available for this period are Moderna vaccines. The eligible subjects for appointment vaccination are as follows. The estimated number of people is about 519,000:

1. Those who have received the first dose of Moderna vaccine and have had an interval of 28 days before August 11 (inclusive) can receive the second dose (approximately 68,000 people).
  1. Those who have been willing to register Moderna vaccine before 12 o’clock on July 19, and those who are 65 years of age or older and those of the ninth category over 55 years of age or older can receive the first dose (451,000 people).

The command center explained that the above-mentioned persons who are eligible for appointment vaccination can make an appointment during the open appointment period, and will receive reminder messages one after another after the open appointment. Please remember to make an appointment. This period of scheduled vaccination is scheduled to be administered from August 11 to August 17, and the vaccination sessions will be adjusted according to the vaccine supply schedule. People are urged to go for vaccination on time.

4 Likes

Moderna vaccine appointments to open again tomorrow Thursday 10am.

3 Likes

57,000 doses of Modena vaccine released before 7/19, people aged 53 and 54 who are registered in category 9 before 7/19 can make an appointment

From 4 pm on August 7th to 12 pm on August 9th, only the above-mentioned additional open objects are open for appointment.

1 Like

If you want to get the Medigen vaccine, can register intention online up till 13th August. Vaccinations will begin between 23rd and 29

2 Likes

Miaoli County is open to administer the AZ vaccine for 10 weeks, make an appointment for the second dose

Anyone who has received the first dose of AZ vaccine before June 10 and the interval is more than 10 weeks, regardless of risk category, can contact each township health center and 13 medical institutions to make an appointment. The number is limited, and there are about 5000 remaining. Use up until it runs out.

For those people who hasn’t filled in the vaccine willingness form, or who wishes to add Medigen to your vaccine list, the website/app is now opened for the next round of vaccination.

https://1922.gov.tw

Those who has received one AZ or Moderna jab will not be able to make changes to your vaccine list because apparently the CECC hasn’t approved mix-and-match different vaccines…

2 Likes

The Central Epidemic Command Center stated today (18) that the “COVID-19 Public-funded Vaccine Reservation Platform” (https://1922.gov.tw/) has opened Medigen vaccine reservations since 10:00 on August 16. As of 12 o’clock, a total of about 419,000 people have completed the appointment, and the call will be executed from August 23 to August 29. However, for the effective use of vaccine resources, from 16:00 on August 18 to 12:00 on August 20, there will be an increase in the opening of “Registration of willingness to register before 12:00 on August 13, and 35 to 20 years old (inclusive) [ie People who were born before August 23, 2001 (inclusive)” make an appointment, and it is estimated that there are about 298,000 people.

https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En/Bulletin/Detail/L6onaCH1yU2X6GolQa59Aw?typeid=158

2 Likes

I’m worried about signing up for another vaccine type because they might slip my registration date again.

Paraphrased translation: “Newly added BNT vaccine to join the appointment platform option wish registration will reopen on 8/28 14:00, please complete the wish registration as soon as possible. Central Epidemic Command Center August 27, 2021”

2 Likes
  1. People for second dose of AZ before September 10 (inclusive) will be vaccinated for more than 10 weeks, and the second dose will be vaccinated.
  2. July 19 ( Including) People aged 18 to 22 who have previously registered to choose AZ,

the opening appointment time for the first dose: 9/10 10 am to 9/12 12 pm

2 Likes

Were 18-22 year olds even allowed to register anything until the 27th of July? I thought July 19 had a 1983 birth year cutoff?

As I read it, I cannot register an appointment at 40+ years of age, because reasons.