Information about Dick

Some people like Dick, some people hate Dick and most people don’t really know Dick.
Here’s a chance to learn more about Dick.

[quote]
MARY CHENEY SAYS HER FATHER SAID EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTED TO HEAR WHEN SHE TOLD HIM SHE WAS GAY

Tue May 02 2006 15:29:37 ET

Vice president tells VANITY FAIR his image might be better if he spent more time trying to improve it,

Thanks for posting the link TC. Above all, Dick seems like a great father. :bravo:

It’s nice that Dick’s a good dad.
It’s too bad that Bill’s a shitty husband.
Unfortunately, neither virtue nor vice are global personality characteristics.
Between a war-mongering, nice dad baron, and a lying, philandering guy who genuinely seems to give a rat’s ass about those who don’t happen to sit in the sun on the hill, I know which type I’d rather have in charge.

We love you Dicky
Oh yes we do
We love you Dicky
Oh yes we do
We love you Dicky
It’s true
Oh Dicky
We love you.

Impeach Cheney, it sounds like he belongs with his family anyway.

[quote=“Jaboney”]
Between a war-mongering, nice dad baron, and a lying, philandering guy who genuinely seems to give a rat’s ass about those who don’t happen to sit in the sun on the hill, I know which type I’d rather have in charge.[/quote]

Surely you don’t mean Clinton? The man thumb-wrestled as Rwanda died. He was probably THE man most to blame for the half-million or so Iraqi kids who died as a result of sanctions. His attacks against that pharmacuetical factory in Africa have been blamed for causing tens of thousands of deaths due to lack of medicine. Thy high horse’s shit is mighty foul.

[quote=“s.b.”]Impeach Cheney, it sounds like he belongs with his family anyway.

[quote=“Jaboney”]
Between a war-mongering, nice dad baron, and a lying, philandering guy who genuinely seems to give a rat’s ass about those who don’t happen to sit in the sun on the hill, I know which type I’d rather have in charge.[/quote]

Surely you don’t mean Clinton? The man thumb-wrestled as Rwanda died. He was probably THE man most to blame for the half-million or so Iraqi kids who died as a result of sanctions. His attacks against that pharmacuetical factory in Africa have been blamed for causing tens of thousands of deaths due to lack of medicine. Thy high horse’s shit is mighty foul.[/quote]

You have much nice to say about anybody, s.b. So, who would you put up there for leadership post?

Bodo

Someone get the fire extinguishers, here comes another pointless flamewar.

[quote=“Bodo”]

You have much nice to say about anybody, s.b. So, who would you put up there for leadership post?

Bodo[/quote]

Someone who isn’t a puppet of his or her corporate/special-interest paymasters would be nice. I could be persuaded to support just about anyone who would fight for public financing of elections.

[quote=“s.b.”]Someone who isn’t a puppet of his or her corporate/special-interest paymasters would be nice.[/quote]So not a politician, basically?

There are candidates who refuse to take corporate and PAC money. They get my respek and my vote.

You’re right. Clinton’s a fink who probably deserved to be impeached, though not for the reasons given at the time. That’s why I said I know which type–not which guy–I’d rather have in charge. :sunglasses:

I love you all.

“If you love only those who love you, what good is that? Even scoundrels do that much. If you are friendly only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even the heathen do that.”
– Gospel of Matthew

Great Moments in Dick

[quote]New York, N.Y.

[quote=“MikeN”][quote]New York, N.Y.

[quote=“MikeN”][quote]New York, N.Y.

Didn’t mean for my question to s.b. to sound like a challenge, but rather a sincere question. I certainly don’t have any answers, and I find other points of view helpful in that situation. Thanks s.b. for obliging. :slight_smile:

Bodo

[quote=“s.b.”][quote=“MikeN”][quote]New York, N.Y.

[quote=“s.b.”][quote=“MikeN”][quote]New York, N.Y.