Information about the Greenpeace "Rainbow Warrior"

Taipei Times ran an article that the Rainbow Warrior is visiting Taiwan in January - I am looking for infos where and how one can visit the ship. Greenpeace’s TWN-Webside is only in Chinese; does anybody have a phone No??

It arrives on Jan. 2 and will stop at Keelung, Suao, Green Island, Kenting, Kaohsiung and the island of Xiao Liuqiu, but I’m not sure of actual dates. Also not sure if the boat will be opened to the public.
Its not Rainbow Warrior, either. Its Rainbow Warrior II. The original got sunk by them pesky Frogs.

make sure it’s actually coming…about 5 years ago, via pressure from the japs, it suddenly veered south and had to go to the phillipines…you can also go to the greenpeace website…

TEL: (02) 2365-2106
FAX: (02) 2365-2150
e-mail: inquiry.tw@greenpeace.org

I thought the thing sunk over 25 years ago!

This is RWII.

it didn’t sink, it was sunk, bloom’n Frenchies :thumbsdown:

French secret services took care of it some time again, whatever Rainbow warrior you will see is a fake !

It’s here now. I was onboard yesterday and got the grand tour as she first docked. It’ll be open to the public from 10am on Friday at west berth 1 in Keelung, which is about a 3 minute walk from the train station.