International Women’s Day

You are a woman. Today is your day.

I wonder how long into the future society will allow Women to have their own day. Surely this will become offensive at some point.

1 Like

Considering that gender has become a “construct” any women’s day is pretty mute.

That said, as a masculine presenting, lesbian trans woman, I shall be celebrating everything other people that aren’t me have contributed to society.

3 Likes

Unfortunate (deliberate?) misspelling of moot.

Roar.

Made ya look.

Yay international women! The high quality women of Poland. The affectionate women of Romania. The Asiaphilic women of Latin America. The progressive, even progressive in their private lives, women of Finland!

I’m afraid to look.

I can see now why there is no International Men’s day. There is so very little to celebrate.

1 Like

There is one. November 19th, day of my daughter’s birth.

1 Like

I observe IWD the same way every year, by remembering I totally forgot IMD again

Movember

1 Like

No Nut November

1 Like

Mustache is more my speed
:man::peanuts:

Yes, for me No Nut November is the lunar period where I give up on any mechanical projects with my bike or car. There’s a joke about lube in there somewhere too.

1 Like

Those testicle jokes can be slippery
:nut_and_bolt:

Facebook just reminded me that I missed IMD again

MARCH 08,2024 Friday International Women’s Day.May the love, joy, and recognition of this special day shine brightly on every woman.Happy Women’s Day to all.

3 Likes

Women get just one day. Transwomen get two days. March 8th and 31st.

?
Cesar Chavez Day - Wikipedia.

SmartSelect_20240308_203638_One UI Home