Internship and health insurance

Hello everyone,
As a EU citizen, i will be going to Taiwan to learn manadarin. I then will do an internahip and I would like to know if employers in Taiwan provide health insurance coverage for their interns or should I suscribe from a private company?
Thank you.

I believe you’ll need a work permit even for an internship. Work permits have a minimum wage and a mandatory health insurance card.
Call the labour office.