Internship for overseas under graduate

Hi Im looking for answers as to where is the best place to start looking for possible internship for an under graduate majoring in finance and international business/trade. anything from recruitment sites or company suggestions will be wonderful. the internship is part of my bachelors programme and can range between 4-6 months.

much appreciated
i hope i posted in the right section…

Do you have any ideas what companies you might want to work for? You can search to see if they have any programs available in Asia/Taiwan. One example is Goldman Sachs

www2.goldmansachs.com/careers/ch … alyst.html

Unfortunately, this deadline has already passed. I’m sure there are other ones, though.

Do you have overseas chinese status? Or a taiwan passport?

yes i have Taiwanese passport. and at this stage i havent thought too much into what size or kind of company i’m looking for. just finding out best places to start looking.

yes i have Taiwanese passport. and at this stage i havent thought too much into what size or kind of company i’m looking for. just finding out best places to start looking.