Introducing: Forumosa Friends (friends.forumosa.com)

Thinking with your small head again? It’s got me into all kinds of trouble in the past.[/quote]

And here I had you pegged as a woman… Must be that lovely lady you use as your avatar… :wink:

Or am I indeed correct, and you just keep your little head in a jar of formaldyhyde under your robe?

It’s “ho,” not “hoe.” A hoe is a gardening tool.

I wouldn’t add any service to the site I wouldn’t sign up for and use myself. That seems like a good measuring stick.

That’s tricky - I’ve learned long ago that I cannot presume to represent all the people who use this website. So I try to be as open to other people’s ideas and suggestions.

In the case of this service, several Forumosans suggested we add it, and when I inquired about it, I learned how easy Meta4 group made it for us to add it (we don’t have to do anything but makeit available to those who want to use it).

Et, voila!

TainanCowboy: :laughing: :bravo: :laughing: . No wonder every time I spend a night with a hoe I end up with those horrible marks…

Seriously, though, I think you should market American slang flashcards.

Hey, I just found this today…

so how did this came about??!! Are any of you guys on there??? If so, do you all have the same screen name so I can check out your pictures to see what you all look like??

Are all those members once a poster on Forumosa??

You might want to review this opinion on online dating services.

Is it just me, or does that john look like George W Bush?

The url for the pic seems to indicate that I am right.

Anyway, back on topic, I think this demeans the site. If cyber-horndogs wanna meet that special tryst, there are plenty of sites available to them. Surely, we can come up with better revenue-raising ideas.

I’m trying to get in but can’t. I want to meet myxmajesty. I’ll try again later.

See the message below:

:laughing: :notworthy:

He’s a catch ladies!

Why aren’t there any ugly or plain people posting on Formosa Friends? Everybody looks like a model.

This means that either the beautiful people in the world are getting less action than us plain people or somebody is trying to yank our chain. :s

[quote=“Durins Bane”]Why aren’t there any ugly or plain people posting on Formosa Friends? Everybody looks like a model.

This means that either the beautiful people in the world are getting less action than us plain people or somebody is trying to yank our chain. :s[/quote]
More likely is that only those who deem themselves beautiful are uploading pictures.

Methinks it strange and counter-productive to upload an un-attractive photo of oneself in a friend finder service :wink:

I’m the opposite. I’d rather be pleasantly surprised than severely disappointed.

[quote=“Goose Egg”]

Methinks it strange and counter-productive to upload an un-attractive photo of oneself in a friend finder service :wink:[/quote]

You’re right. I still have not received any replies for my language exchange ad. I would have thought that there would be a set of hot, open minded twins somewhere on the island who wanted to do a language exchange. :s

I feel the same.

But w/r/t the purpose of putting a photo in your Forumosa Friends profile, it seems understandable that most would use portraits of themselves as they would like to be seen.

[quote=“Durins Bane”]Why aren’t there any ugly or plain people posting on Formosa Friends? Everybody looks like a model.

This means that either the beautiful people in the world are getting less action than us plain people or somebody is trying to yank our chain. :s[/quote]

its called PHOTOSHOP along wid some air brushing, one example is da pic iof da girl on da bottom of this very thread, (princessyoppy or something), i dont have tyme to make an account on friends forumosa, (unless of course an accuont already exists/is linked to my forumosa.com login)

edit: huh? princessyoppy turned into a pic of talenax, ok maybe the pics change at random so when u load dis page, it’ll be someone else, but u get da point.

Ahh maybe that’s why I haven’t got any replies either, because I didn’t put in my pictures??

I don’t want to put up my pictures now after seeing all the cute, beautiful looking girls on there… :fume:

Yikes… always about look now-a-day!!

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact that none of the “Forumosa Friends” seem to be people who post on Forumosa? Seeing pictures of random strangers and their cheesy pick up lines over and over on my screen is eerily starting to feel like spam.

Could the power that be perhaps find a way to make this service somewhat less conspicuous and less intrusive?