Inverter Air conditioners

Hi

Anyone knows anything about inverter air conditioners?

My husband and I do not agree on the temperature setting for the air conditioner. He likes the setting on 27 degrees, but I am freezing to death. The temperature is obviously right because he used an air thermometer to measure and it is 27 degrees. I just do not understand why it is so cold for me. Is there a special kind of setting that we should know about? My husband is technologically impaired and I cannot read Chinese, so we cannot figure it out.

The air coming out of the AC is obviously much colder than the target temperature. If you set the AC to 27 degrees, it will blow cold air (maybe 15°C or even less) into the room until the room temperature is 27°C.

So you should definitely avoid being in the air stream of the AC - maybe try adjusting the wind direction, use a blanket or scarf to protect you from the wind or use some curtain etc. to shield yourself from it.

1 Like

I prefer 25C in the air stream. :wink:
Women prefer slightly warmer temps.

1 Like

Maybe you can try use AUTO mode ?

When you set the air conditioner in AUTO mode (in Chinese is 自動) , It will automatically set the temperature and fan speed depending on the room temperature detected by the room temperature sensor.

Some vocabulary that might help understand your Air Conditioner controller

sources:

1 Like

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have possibly saved my marriage, lol. It is on auto now and the temperature is perfect.

4 Likes

Should put this in the Forumosa Testimonials section.

Forumosa saved my marriage!

Jokes.

3 Likes