iPhone 11

I’m married but I don’t pay other peoples phone and we have the same salary rigth now so is everything 50/50

3 Likes

People are saying the camera is a noticeable improvement. I think how people feel about the phone has a lot to do with whether they care about it.

2 Likes

Not trying to fade Jobs’ impact on Apple (huge), but the problem isn’t so much about Jobs’ absence. There’s tons more and tons tinier hardware tech in phones now, which is a big part of it.

However, the biggest anchor weighing down the flagship phones is that all software for the 11 must also be backwards compatible, too. Apple isn’t just making new phones, it’s also keeping most preceding phones working perfectly as well. That’s a huge drag on innovation.

1 Like

I need me a 50/50 wife

:man_shrugging:

Thailand specializes in 50/50 women.

5 Likes

I think apple cares more about user experience than cutting edge. Fact is cutting edge tech usually have bugs, may eat your cat, etc.

well her iphone 11 came and her majesty is pleased…except that it no longer works with her first version apple watch. Is that the case?
I told her to go buy her own doggone new apple watch (seeing as i paid for all the iphones and her first watch ).

IM making headway . yay… cept she got me to cough up 100 towards the 400 price.
And now I am wearing her former apple watch.
think its a ladies version but who can tell right?

just slightly smaller

oops the band doesnt fit at all. thats why you gotta buy the man sized ones. so much for that.

SE? Super Expensive?

1 Like

On the contrary, cheaper.

SE might stand for Small Edition or something. Basically a iPhone 5s case but with 6s spec (except some minor differences). It was an answer to a prayer for me because it allowed me to ditch the slow iphone 4 and get something that works.

It’s for people who uses a phone as a phone and just needs an updated system minus the bells and whistle not to mention large size. The 4.5 inch is about as good as it gets for phones, and any bigger and it ceases to be a phone, but too small ipad with phone function.

1 Like

Lol sadly that is true cuz I ain’t no rapper but I am a yapper

had a look at the wifeys iphone 11, Its pretty nice. Bigger screen than 8.
and not heavier. She likes, it , says its faster and she thinks the twin cameras take better pics. She got the purple one, which means it won’t be a hand me down for me.

I didn’t get a purple Gibson SG either.

1 Like

I had a 6 Plus that succumbed to touch disease recently (RIP) so now I have the pro max. So far I’m pleased with my choice and hope this one will last as long as my 6 held out for.