Iphone 4G when is it coming to Taiwan?

I’m pretty sure there is not.
But I know someone who got their 3G replaced with a 3GS a year ago after they needed it repaired.

It’s September now! :discodance:
Can I go pick up my iPhone 4?

anybody want to sell their 3gs when they upgrade to an iphone 4?

There will be a lot of them on the market.
I’m hoping to sell my 3G 16gb for 10-12000.

I have a 3Gs 32 GB, not sure how much to sell it for.

BTW, all you guys who are selling your 3GS, please PM me when you are ready to sell. We are in the market to buy a number of them to use as field test phones. Thanks.

also would be interrested if someone sell his 3GS

I’ll probably donate my 3G to some needy person over in those overstuffed poorly ventilated latenight sweatshops on Linsen Bei Lu and perhaps receive a complimentary tax deduction.

So, still no date as to when the iPhone 4G will be sold in Taiwan?

Nothing official. The gal at the Studio A where I signed up to pick up the one I got on the list for said not to get hopes up for anything before October.

Thanks mabagal, I was really hoping for something in September. Oh well!!
Regarding the sell of the 3Gs, does anyone know how much a 32GB 3Gs is worth nowadays?

No word yet but if I don’t get one soon I think I’ll explode.

Same feeling here! :slight_smile:

According to TUAW, “Meanwhile, Taiwan channels are reporting that the iPhone 4 will go on sale in that country on September 15th. Demand has been huge in Taiwan, where eager customers have reportedly placed 150,000 pre-orders since August.”

Next Wed? Sweet!

I’m going to go camp out in front of my local Chungwha office RIGHT NOW!

I hope this is true…Yeahhhhh :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

ooooh wee.

My understanding is that you have to wait till they email you first. You then have 3 days to get to the store you specified to find the box with your name on it.

But I agree, lining up would be more fun! Knowing Taiwan, other locals will probably join you, since if you’re lining up, it must be good!

Hi

Three days ago there was some shop in shilin nighmarket selling (or atleast advertising) Iphone 4 for 18800NTD it’s safe to buy one of those and do them have any warranty? I am sorry I have been in Taiwan only for one week, so I dont know the adress of the shop.

Matti