Ipod not responding

Hi

My Ipod was charging in my USB when my laptop ran out of batteries and turned off (silly me forgot to plug it back in after using the power socket for the printer)

now it just shows a picture of a plug…and I’ve plugged it into my computer and into another computer (to see if its not the USB that isn’t responding) but nothing happens. I pushed the buttons, and then get the Apple symbol, and then it starts showing a battery charging, but only for half a minute…then it shows the picture that it needs to be charged.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[quote=“Battery9”]Hi

My Ipod was charging in my USB when my laptop ran out of batteries and turned off (silly me forgot to plug it back in after using the power socket for the printer)

now it just shows a picture of a plug…and I’ve plugged it into my computer and into another computer (to see if its not the USB that isn’t responding) but nothing happens. I pushed the buttons, and then get the Apple symbol, and then it starts showing a battery charging, but only for half a minute…then it shows the picture that it needs to be charged.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/quote]

You might want to try resetting your ipod.
support.apple.com/kb/HT1320

or jumping up and down on it, wearing your largest pair of boots. on a hard stone floor. :wink:

aaaaaah, what happened is that it was completely discharged, so even though it is charging, it will take up to 30 mins for it to have enough power so that the computer can recognize it…:slight_smile: thanks