iPod Question - Repeat Function?

OK, I’ve been meaning to ask this for ages. I’m pretty sure there’s no solution, but…

Is there a repeat function on the iPod? This could be to repeat a song, or an album or a playlist. Whatever.

I don’t think there is, but I could be wrong.

Incidentally, creating a playlist specifically to repeat a song is NOT what I’m after.

Thanks.
Stu

There is on the nano. Settings -> Repeat -> All or One

I’m sure you would have seen this yourself, so that must mean this option is not there on the regular iPod.

Which basically means that my tip is useless. :frowning:

Sorry.

[quote=“tash”]There is on the nano. Settings → Repeat → All or One

I’m sure you would have seen this yourself, so that must mean this option is not there on the regular iPod.

Sorry.[/quote]

It IS there!!!

Thank you Tash! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

You’re great!

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“tash”]There is on the nano. Settings → Repeat → All or One
Sorry.[/quote]
It IS there!!!
You’re great![/quote]
No. Thank YOU, Stu!

This is the first time I have done anything remotely useful on this site EVER!
:yay:

Wait a minute! You haven’t done this on purpose just to make me feel better, have you? Yeah, I know, “the world doesn’t revolve around me” blah, blah… so the chief and TomHill keep telling me, but seriously, have you?!

[quote=“tash”][quote=“irishstu”][quote=“tash”]There is on the nano. Settings → Repeat → All or One
Sorry.[/quote]
It IS there!!!
You’re great![/quote]
No. Thank YOU, Stu!

This is the first time I have done anything remotely useful on this site EVER!
:yay:

Wait a minute! You haven’t done this on purpose just to make me feel better, have you? Yeah, I know, “the world doesn’t revolve around me” blah, blah… so the chief and TomHill keep telling me, but seriously, have you?![/quote]

Everybody knows the world revolves around irishstu

[quote=“the chief”]Everybody knows the world revolves around irishstu…[/quote]Only because he’s a huge lump of rock floating in space.