Iran. It's a done deal

It was after the war with the Eskimos but before the ice caps melted.

Seems that war didn’t go well for the Eskimos.

Say, what counts as a war with Iran, anyway?

That’s funny. Same writer, different administration.

Just a coincidence, don’t worry about it!

1 Like

Speaking of Syria and things sticking to the wall what happened to that chemical weapons attack in Douma last month that killed forty people and injured dozens more? No bodies. No hospitalized survivors. No chemical weapons evidence. It’s as if it never happened – or did I miss something?

You mean like all the alleged “”“chemical attacks”“” that make the white helmets show up with expensive video/photo gear to make touching videos that shows the aftermath of the “”“horrific”“” attack? The videos where kids who have just been hit by chemical weapons, known for their lethal effects, recover immediately by washing their faces with murky water?

Yeah, I wouldn’t worry too much about the effectiveness of those “”“chemical weapons”“” .

The part I especially don’t get is why they even needed evidence? After all, the U.S., Britain and France already had “overwhelming evidence” that Syria gassed its own people, which is what justified launching a missile attack.

You missed a few quotation marks there!

Then why does your putative god-emperor worry about them so much that he sees fit to retaliate? Doesn’t that make you worry about him?

two%20red%20buttons

1. Don’t assume a Rigellian’s age. :no_no:
  2. Your track record is not in question. The issue is, how long can you hold out now that Rowland has got his foot in the door of your brain?

Sorry. Only a fourteen year old would find Rowland’s nihilism potentially spell-binding so that’s how I came up with an estimate of your age. It’s hard to tell anymore with you fresh off the boat types.

A more interesting question is what happens to us if Donnie’s tantrum sets the Middle East ablaze again, except with a country three times the size of the last one and with its bombed nuclear reactors and uranium enrichment facilities spewing radioactive debris over the entire region? Will China regard the fact that its fuel tanks start glowing in the dark as an act of war and snatch Taiwan while the U.S. is bogged down in WWTrump?

Oh dear. :hushed: Am I spellbound? :dizzy_face:

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

How old, or how young, do you need to be to say things like this? :ponder:

One day when you’re an FOU, you may develop a new perspective on these things. :flying_saucer: :slight_smile:

I am become Trump, destroyer of mental models of the world.

Azathoth awakes.

Duly noted. :slight_smile:

This is how cold wars are won, folks. From the Reagan playbook:

https://www.bloombergquint.com/business/2018/06/25/tehran-s-grand-bazaar-shut-down-as-economic-protests-spread

…not necessarily in that order…

Now that the deal is undone, a look back on how it was done. Bonus: a negotiator comes undone.

Anger has its uses. But only women and children ever get their way by crying. Which is unfair, but whatever.

I’m pretty sure they know better in the Beltway, too. When they say otherwise, that’s for the suckers.

1 Like

Something more to worry about…

Oh noes, if Iran has nukes, then Israel won’t dare threaten it conventionally anymore!