Iran president is ... probably a little disturbed

Now he wants an independend party to investigate the holocaust … It’s not proven he says.

People, do we really share space on this planet with this kind of people … :s

Ahmadinejad is a waste of carbon, and I would celebrate his passing.

What’s the world’s obsession with Jews?

Psst…ZOG is a red herring. The vast international conspiracy of communist Jewish bankers is a smokescreen, a coverup, a distraction from the REAL masters ruling the world. It’s the Zoroastrians, they’ve been ruling the world for centuries. One of their most brilliant ideas was to invent the hoax of the nefarious Jews. That way the Jews get all the heat while the real masters of evil slip by unnoticed. Think about it…when’s the last time you ever met, saw, or even heard of a Zoroastrian? Invisibility is one of their greatest weapons. While they play the heads of state and finance like puppets.

Iran is the ancient homeland of the Zoroastrians…Coincidence? I think not.

[quote=“mod lang”]What’s the world’s obsession with Jews?

Psst…ZOG is a red herring. The vast international conspiracy of communist Jewish bankers is a smokescreen, a coverup, a distraction from the REAL masters ruling the world. It’s the Zoroastrians, they’ve been ruling the world for centuries. One of their most brilliant ideas was to invent the hoax of the nefarious Jews. That way the Jews get all the heat while the real masters of evil slip by unnoticed. Think about it…when’s the last time you ever met, saw, or even heard of a Zoroastrian? Invisibility is one of their greatest weapons. While they play the heads of state and finance like puppets.

Iran is the ancient homeland of the Zoroastrians…Coincidence? I think not.[/quote]

Are they anything like Rastafarians?

[quote=“Namahottie”]

Are they anything like Rastafarians?[/quote]

This is a picture of a Zoroastrian leading the masses in ritual.

(All kidding aside, Freddie Mercury really was of Zoroastrian heritage)

Gee, perhaps it has something to do with a history of being persecuted in parts of medieval Europe, followed by, oh, I dunno, THE HOLOCAUST? :unamused:

I think someone forgot to take their irony awareness pill this morning?

Even a trip in a time machine to Nazi Gemany wouldn’t convince Holocaust-deniers like Ahmadinthehead that the Holocaust was real.