Irks with the Visa situation

Is it a legal matter that prevents F.com from creating a sticky concerning a sticky about visas, part from the married ones?

This is a matter that really really irks me. Every month there is a a new post asking the same question. Obviously, people could do a search, but it’s also obvious that they aren’t inclined to. So why can’t we make it easier and organize the matter and make it a sticky?

[quote=“Namahottie”]Is it a legal matter that prevents F.com from creating a sticky concerning a sticky about visas, part from the married ones?

This is a matter that really really irks me. Every month there is a a new post asking the same question. Obviously, people could do a search, but it’s also obvious that they aren’t inclined to. So why can’t we make it easier and organize the matter and make it a sticky?[/quote]

We are considering what should be stickied and what should not because of this case:

:nsfw:

break.com/index/noworkwank.html

[quote=“Namahottie”]Is it a legal matter that prevents F.com from creating a sticky concerning a sticky about visas, part from the married ones?

This is a matter that really really irks me. Every month there is a a new post asking the same question. Obviously, people could do a search, but it’s also obvious that they aren’t inclined to. So why can’t we make it easier and organize the matter and make it a sticky?[/quote]
Hi Namahottie, I do not believe there is any legal matter over why a visa discussion is not sticky. Did you have any specific Visa discussion in mind that should be stuck - then we can check in with the moderator if he agrees it’s appropriate.

[quote=“Goose Egg”][quote=“Namahottie”]Is it a legal matter that prevents F.com from creating a sticky concerning a sticky about visas, part from the married ones?

Hi Namahottie, I do not believe there is any legal matter over why a visa discussion is not sticky. Did you have any specific Visa discussion in mind that should be stuck - then we can check in with the moderator if he agrees it’s appropriate.[/quote]

Yes, the vistor visa and arc problem. It would be good to organize all that information letting people know the nuts and bolts about getting a visa. What they should do, where they should do it, what to expect, what they should be aware of. I just want people to be really informed about this before they venture over here. As we know that culture shock along witht he ever changing scenery of Taiwan laws create more stress than needed.
If I can help in anyway in organizing this information let me know.
Thanks Goose man

[quote=“Namahottie”]Yes, the vistor visa and arc problem. It would be good to organize all that information letting people know the nuts and bolts about getting a visa. What they should do, where they should do it, what to expect, what they should be aware of. I just want people to be really informed about this before they venture over here. As we know that culture shock along witht he ever changing scenery of Taiwan laws create more stress than needed.
If I can help in anyway in organizing this information let me know.
Thanks Goose man[/quote]
Hi Namahottie

Thank you for offering to help here.

What I meant by “specific” discussion was to suggest which Visa or ARC threads should be sticky. Please post the URL here or PM it to me or the moderator.

Obviously, I cannot expect you or a non-moderator to do this. However, if you do help us (admins and moderators) by recommending specific threads (links, I mean) and making concrete suggestions, you are certainly expediting any results or replies.

I hope this clarifies things.

I am in touch with Namahottie regarding this problem, which of course is directly related to the incompetence of the Taiwanese bureaucracy …

Well get to know the Serenity prayer really well :smiley: